Miyamoto talks Sonic in Brawl:

Tails McCloud~ said:
Get over yourself. You most likely have never played any Sonic fighting games (Sonic Fighters, Sonic Battle, etc) I have posted move lists over and over again, but you are yet another member who doesnt read the entire thread before posting something. Welcome to the common member populas.

(B) Rolling Slide (Sonic Advance)
(UpB) Chaos Controll (Sonic Adventure 2)
(DownB) Spin Dash (Any Sonic game)
ForwardB) Fire Gaze (Secret Rings) or Sonic Wind (Sonic Adventure 2: BATTLE)
(Final Smash) Super Sonic transformation or Darkspine Sonic transformation.

Nintendo would gain Sonic's rich hystory as well.
Stages: Green Hill, Egg Carier, South Island, etc.

Items: Shield Screen, Speed Shoes, Rings (health)

Gaming Modes: Anthropomorphic pinball

Also Sonic Team's 2nd party games (Samba De Amigo, Billy Hatcher, NiGHTS, Ristar, etc etc)

Sonic has too many fanboys, thats why I utterly despise the idea of him in a Super Smash Brothers game. I despise online because of the asses who just believe whatever comes to their head will be in the game. Let me rephrase what I said: I do not want Sonic or Online in Brawl so these annoying retards can burn. They need to be turned down and kicked in the face a little. Then maybe they'll start to grow up and act a bit more human!

Oh, so you really have no argument is what you're saying? Just opinions...

Tails McCloud~ said:
Oh, so you really have no argument is what you're saying? Just opinions...

What is there to argue about? Sega is Nintendo's buddy, there is the olympic games game, but then theres the fans! :mad5:

^^ haha, thats great stuff right there.
Sorry about this spam, but I couldn't pass this up.

That would be awesome...

Monsteroids: If you don't want either Sonic or the online feature in Brawl... then just don't use it. It's the perfect game to play online.

but is it for reals yes lets make a challenge it will be fun and itll confirme it Who ever can make that in shop well that meeans it prob not real and myabe sonics a nice little surprise instead of clones we get coll new peoplle

Back