Miyamoto talks Sonic in Brawl:

Ganon your just being such am immature idiot. What have sonic done to you? Do any of you even play it? Have you played Sonic battle, Sonic adventure dx and all thate. Ring Dash? Speed Dash? Air Dash? and Punch. Whirlwind Kick? Play all the games before you friggin say he dosnt have any moves.

Yea xD but maybe it will be like the old Sonic games where Tails Occasionally Pics him up and puts him back on the Track/Adventure thingy/Battle xD

Do you have a link to this article? I'm aware the text says it's from a magazine, but do they have this article online?

Edit: I only read a little of the thread so forgive me if these moves have already been spoken of:

^ + B = Dash (like on sonic rush) to another area of the screen, dealing damage too.
v + B = Sonic Spin - Crouch into a ball and do the good ol' speed roll. When in the air he can use this move to bounce against the floor like one of the items in SA2B allows him to.
> + B = ... Dunno
B = Hold down to power up the Homing Attack from Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. Release to trigger the attack, though it'd be incredibly weak, and very vunrable against fox's 'shield'.

His special on SSBB would obviously be changing into Super Sonic and raping everything. Either that or he jumps on Tails' bi-plane that passes by, and they tear it up Sonic 2 style.

Last edited:
Icetrash said:
If Sonic isn't in SSBB then I will be very disappointed in sega for Nintendo really wants him in there. I will refuse to buy the Sonic game unless Sonic is confirmed to be in SSBB and will not buy anything Sega or Sonic related until (hopefully) the next SSB is created and he is in there.
Does that mean you wont be buying our little monkey party game? :<

I say from now on, if your not making a positive comment about sonic then you probably shouldnt be on the thread in the first place. Plus all ya know when he is in the game all the best players will be sonic users lol. And seriously he could have attacks. If you havent played Sonic Battle for the Advance go download the Virtual Boy Emulator and Download the Sonic Battle rom and play it. Trust me after getting far enogh you'll enjoy it. And its not a run through the level game its a full fleged fighting game.

Sonic is actually really good, he can do speed punch because if you puch someone going 760mph that person is going to be a criple. He can puch, kick, jump, heck he can even turn into supersonic( maybe his super smash power if he's in the game).

Sonic doesn't not belong on brawl. He should have died just like sega. Sonic should not be on brawl period it will be a disgrace to nintendo.

Sonic doesn't not belong on brawl. He should have died just like sega. Sonic should not be on brawl period it will be a disgrace to nintendo.

Don't double post, delete one of your posts. Despite what you just did, I agree that Sonic does not belong in Smash Bros. Smash Bros is mean't soely for Nintendo characters, Sonic had his fighting game, he shouldn't be shoved in a game he doesn't belong in.

Back