Mmo

WiiZero

Game Wiizard
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
5435-9829-5121-8955
I'll wait till I'm at my computer for details but I'd like to know what you think about an MMO for Wii?

I take that as a no?

i think it would be new and would definitely have potential...........as long as its not like runescape........>_>

Games where you click to move (Runescape) have had not nearly as much success as game where you can jump and move with arrow key (WoW). So what do you think the theme should be first off?

well, i wouldnt really care about how the characters move, but i think it would be best if the controls are very easy, able to be in first person,third,w/e other view there is, it would have to be free roaming, NO CHARGE TO PLAY AT ALL, hmmmmm, it would have to have tons of things to do in it, not be childish, and nintendo would have to produce a USB keyboard that is for the wii. i would also be hoping its more like an............online oblivion? idk :/

Interesting but I thought oblivion lacks the fantasy part I would like to see in a Wii MMO no charge for sure I don't know about the keyboard I was thinking it should just use the controllers but no charge for sure maybe it would sell for $100 to make up for that I would rather have that

If there is going to be an MMO on the Wii, they'll probably have to go the way Guild wars has gone. Buy the game and that's it, you can play forever. If developers are planning this, we'll probably have to wait to see how Anet does on keeping GWers happy. I hope it turns out alright, GW is a really cool game.

Or they can go subscription based, like any other MMO. The Wii's graphical capabilities are that great but i guess WoW graphics could work on it.

Yeah by the time we made a suggestion it would be done next gen

They suit the Wii decent but not perfect graphics and I can see the Wii Remote and Nunchuck being used well

Not perfect graphics? oh you'll be surprised of what the Wii can achieve graphics-wise, it's just that the launch games won't ever use the whole potential of the consoles of course

Well PS3 can accomplish at least 3 times as much as Wii and 360 also outnumbers it by a great deal what I'm saying is that Graphics aren't essential to MMO's

honestly i dont see the point in having a console game have a keyboard+mouse...i mean i have a freakin computer for that...the wii was meant for a wii mote...just my opinion

Back