Modern Warfare 3 vs Black Ops

v42

WiiChat Member
Mar 18, 2011
I'm debating which game to go with. I'm a big Goldeneye junkie, but I have the option to get either game through a rewards program at work. I just can't decide what game to go with. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance

54 views and not 1 person can give any insight?

I like Black Op's a lot more than MW 3. I'm not sure why, but everytime I play MW3 it seems like you either can't move 5 feet without getting shot or you run for 2 minutes and can't find anyone because everyone is hiding. That and I am not a big fan of the strike package setup. Black Op's just seems to be an all around better game play experience. That's my opinion anyway.

54 views and not 1 person can give any insight?

lol

Newbies have been noticing the view count lately. Most of those views are from bots, search engines, etc. There aren't too many CoD players on Wiichat either (it's all 'bout Goldeneye here :lol: ), hence why the responses you've just got were a tad slow.

if you have a PC and want a great fps, go with TF2.

Second.jpg

After watching a few you tube videos and reading a few reviews I was still undecided so I ended up ordering both. I was hoping they would get here in time for the weekend.

Last edited:
there both good easy veteran levels blackops has alot of zombies maps and modernwarfare3 has survival so both easy

If you look at the game play of both games, I'd say Black Ops. Black ops has way more of a variety of game play. You got Zombies, which is not a big deal to me, you have four different types of gambling modes, which i do enjoy, and there's contracts that forces you to do certain stuff for more money.

I am still waiting for these games to arrive, hate to say this but been getting a little bored with Goldeneye, need to throw something in the mix there.

Thanks for the input.

id just like to say i enjoy threads like this because the comments from the forum members help/do point out diff games strong and weak points. haha but a person like me, i will have all cod games lol. so i guess this would mean to say i like both games equally. im deffinetly playin alot of mw3 but i go back to play zombies much offten and that always gets me in the mood to play some online. i feel that mw3's sniping possibilites are so far limited u hardly even can use the scopes already set on the snipes, i just put on acogs. black ops has large maps and great sniping possibilites!

Back