MOH:H2 Tips And Help Centre

Fillieto

WiiChat Member
Mar 15, 2007
I know theres a few threads for this game, but theres no official place to ask for help or ask general questions, or to share your skills.

Ill start off:

How well exactly did MOH:H2 sell? Good enough for developers to throw us a few more FPS'?

moh2 is very frustrating. its my first ww2 style fps and it is fun but when i unload an entire round into the back of someones head they should die dammit!

yeah theres kinda the people are invincible factor in this game, it takes you a year and a half to kill one person unless youre sniping, which i do all the time, its your best bet for fast kills

Yes it is frustrating. People are hard to kill. Ive been in there faces with the thompson and unloaded a full clip and them not die. It seems to be the way it is. Ill unload that full clip then someone will come around and pop them after me and get the kill. You should die much easier in game. Aim and turning is my struggle because its so completely different than a mouse or 2 analog sticks. Also either my sensor bar is to high or that grip thing from nintendo blocks my remote sensor and my gun jiggles and freaks out all over the screen sometimes.

Overall all those its getting easier and very fun. I hope they release more, because this game is doing very well. Graphics on the other hand, meh.

Theres only one solution.

BOOM HEADSHOT!
snipe.jpg

I prefer GEWHER rifles. Thats actually a picture of one.

Maybe you should try another gun, Thomp and MP40 and very accurate, try a BAR or something like that.

Thats probably why you need so many bullets for one kill, you eed to either work on your aim or use another gun, i personally havent had this problem yet.

I dont know xD. Comon guys lets take this thread seriously, anyone with any tips, tricks or hints?

Heres one, on the Sewer map (CTF) try leaning around the corner of your base and cook a grenade in time to throw it at attacking enemies. If you time it right, you could get 2 or three kills at once.

Thats not a gewehr rifle! Thats just a normal KAR 98!

But I use thompsons and sniper rifles. Sniper rifle is best way to get a good score :p stay out of range and snipe some before they get to you

this is whoshotcha dunno if any1 kno me like that but if yall do yall should kno i kill alot and take people out easy a tip that i would tell yall since brawl is coming out and i wont be playing this game alot when fighting some1 shoot just a little above there head because when u are moving around for some reason ur hand get a lil lazy and makes u aim a little bit lower so thats y i get kills very easy and i use the stg mostly or bar....if u use thompson do not hold down the b button and do not go for head shots go for like the chest area does more dmg and is more accurate just keep tapping it and if ur running toward some1 still thats when u hold down the b button um for the sewers just rush left nobody goes to the right side of there base to rush or kill etc and keep moving side to side dont just keep running in 1 direction and ur opponent is running the same direction ur not gonna kill him easy ur just wasting bullets well thats it >.< lol it might not be very useful but for me it is

biggest secret to the game is this:

just because your crosshairs are red does NOT mean you're hitting them. you have to take lag into consideration along with their movement. always aim slightly AHEAD of them, and you'll do loads better.

on average, it takes me roughly 10 well-placed shots to kill someone on the move.

How do I change my nationality on my EA ID?? I've set it to UK / English and yet when I go online to die repeatedly it shows US / American Flag.

Any Ideas?

(and general game hints would help too .. .. .. I seem to spend as much time being shot as I do spawning ... .. .. .. :lol:)

Fillieto said:
Ill start off:

How well exactly did MOH:H2 sell? Good enough for developers to throw us a few more FPS'?

Hard to know. It sold 160K in the US (it only just went on sale in Europe and japan) in 20 or so weeks. It's not stellar, but given that it was a budget title with virtually no advertising, there was definitely profit made. It's ultimately going to come down to a personal choice for developers--they'll see in the numbers what they want to see in the numbers.

Brothers in Arms is coming from Ubisoft, Red Steel 2 is coming from Ubisoft, Activision claims they will someday bring something else from the COD universe to Wii. Free Radical (of Timesplitters' lore) is interested in but not committed to the platform. That's what we're looking for around the corner.

Yeah well apparently COD5 is hitting Wii, Timesplitters and Redsteel 2 should be good, But isnt brothers in arms just a port?

Brothers in arms needs to get a graphics re-vamp, added features and modes (online) and some exclusive content of some kind.

Heres hoping.

Back