Moh: H2

jbhno8

WiiChat Member
Dec 6, 2007
I bought this game just now. Should I play the one player mode first or just go right into multiplayer?

I suggest you play the campaign and try out the arcade mode first....when u feal like you got used to the controls....maybe tweak it a bit to match your stile then go onto multiplayer...but firs i would suggest playing threw the first level to get used to the control system....hope i helped =]

its really up to you. i did the campaign first. thats what i would recommend. for some guns you have to aim and reload in a specific way.

what is the best aiming configuration? I hear people say to have the smallest dead zone or something like that. How could I change my aiming style.?

^you can change the sensetivity to what you like. just go to the options. there will be settings for looking up and down and left to right. there is also aiming speed. you might just want to change the aiming speed depending if your hand can stay still or not while you play.

Last edited:
Im doing multi player and it seems like everyone kills each other... like im on allies and the allies seem to kill me

Hellol all here at wiichat, I am Luigiwillpwnyou ( name wouldnt fit ) of UpR. United pwn Regiment, and I would like to invite you to join are clan/forum. We have online tourneys, interclan battles, and so far We have about 4 people that play Moh and we need more to play! Two of the members are Luigipwns UpR Ranking at 105 on the ea leaderboard list, and gotmilk upr ranking at 117, we need more members good and bad, just because your not to good now doesnt mean you CANT GET BETTER! Thnx to all here at wiichat and if you would like more info please reply to this...

jbhno8, your either in a death match or friendly fire is turned on.

Last edited:
what do the differnet modes mean and the arrows?

^if your talking about the multiplayer, then there are three modes.capture the flag, team death match and death match. my fav is ctf. the arrows on the left i believe represent auto team balance.

Well when I first got the game I just jumped right online in an unranked match, just to see what the competition was like. Do that!

I played the first level of campaign and went straight online. But when I got the game, no one was any good yet, now there are good people. You can always just go to unranked games.

I suspect if you spent too much time in campaign, you'd be really frustrated once you got to the multiplayer. I played one level of campaign, about five seconds of arcade, and I've spent almost all of the rest of my time online.

Get into an unranked game, practice moving and hone your aim, and once you're getting positive scores, get into some ranked matches (but check to see the ranks of the people you're playing. Don't get into matches with top 100 vets until you're ready).

Well if you're not used to online FPS play (Halo, Quake, etc.), I'd do the campaign first, get used to the controls.......that way you can reduce how much you get owned online when you finally do that. I'm an old-skool online FPS'er, so I played an hour of campaign and jumped right in to the multiplayer, and love it :)

Back