MOH2 HEROES A MUST READ FOR AUSSIE's

Chipie7896 said:
The original xbox had it, and it was indeed online. I played it quite a bit. I was hoping source would come with the orange box but no go.

It WAS online? Man, I never knew that, which is why I never got it.

Do people still play it? I'd get CS for the PC, but I don't think my 6 or so year old PC could handle it anymore (at least not the Source version...maybe the old HL mod).

People on CS now days are insane. They have been playing PC shooters for so long (or just cs) that they can own with a glock by doing head shots running around a corner.

Atomheart said:
It WAS online? Man, I never knew that, which is why I never got it.

Do people still play it? I'd get CS for the PC, but I don't think my 6 or so year old PC could handle it anymore (at least not the Source version...maybe the old HL mod).

Its still getting top 10 live games on original Xbox so I think people are still playing it alot.

T3kNi9e said:
People on CS now days are insane. They have been playing PC shooters for so long (or just cs) that they can own with a glock by doing head shots running around a corner.

Ive been playing css for about two years now...whenever that happens its usually a fluke. But you're right, there are some insanely good players:yikes:

I wasn't getting this game so it doesn't really matter to me, but seriously people can't be SUPRISED they got screwed over. How long have you people been living in Australia for? As SOON as you add Australia to something you get screwed.

Lol...I'm getting some furniture...Made in Australia...AHHHHH! The Olympics...in Australia!!!...Well that was alright actually...Movies...Made in Australia!!!! That's just a bottomless pit of ****...Oh...I also added you brendo...my name is in the thing at the side somewhere

<<<<<_____

Ekiushi said:
I wasn't getting this game so it doesn't really matter to me, but seriously people can't be SUPRISED they got screwed over. How long have you people been living in Australia for? As SOON as you add Australia to something you get screwed.
Release dates yes, but removing content from an Australian game is unheard of.

Time Life AUSTRALIA - Screwed.
Nintendo AUSTRALIA - Screwed.
AUSTRALIAN Legal System - Screwed.
AUSTRALIAN Actors - Defected or Stolen washed up ex-rugby players.
The AUSTRALIAN Film Distributor who has Sweeney Todd - Screwed.
AUSTRALIAN Release Dates in General - Screwed.

Need I go on?

More on Topic, to reply to Eagles. I guess you're right. Nonetheless it does not come as a surprise to me.

gpoleweski said:
Lol...I'm getting some furniture...Made in Australia...AHHHHH! The Olympics...in Australia!!!...Well that was alright actually...Movies...Made in Australia!!!! That's just a bottomless pit of ****...Oh...I also added you brendo...my name is in the thing at the side somewhere

<<<<<_____

on my way now

and yeah have to agree. We do get screwed over in regards to games here in aussie

I would move to Japan...but that requires alot of planning and alot of money...both of which I don't have....I will though, and I will put Australia on the map of film making...do you realise on sunrise how they always say...OUR Nicol...OR Australian born Mel Gibson..And some others...we don't even mention until they do something great and claim them to be ours...I don't know why I said that but I just think it's stupid...

Back