More "adult" games? No not pron lol

why bother with a 360 if you have the pc? most games people want for 360 eventually come out on the pc anyways.

coming from someone with both systems, i got to say both are pretty solid systems but i agree most games are catered to the younger crowd for wii. But there are a few games to look forward to, like Madworld and games like resident evil 4 were bomb.

anyone else looking forward to madworld?

Im thinking of getting a Wii again, my friends have just discovered it and they like it alot. So when your friends have it, it makes you want it too so you can play with them. Plus The Conduit is looking really good and I wouldn't mind playing cod:waw on it.

and yea madworld looks cool

Conduit and MadWorld are looking like great early third party games in 2009.

Its nice having a Wii and 360.

Well I have all three now. I just HAD to get LBP. I picked up MGS:4 and that was pretty damned sweet! I still stand that the 360 suits the author's taste. The PS3 is for a slightly different demographic than the 360. The fanbase overlaps(as do the games :p), but it is a different experience. The 360 seems to carry more of what people may define as "hardcore" IMHO, this guy likes that, not to mention you won't find Miss Mordio on your PS3 anytime soon. :thumbsup:

why bother with a 360 if you have the pc? most games people want for 360 eventually come out on the pc anyways.

That is often my issue. Most of the games on the 360 are also on the PC (save for timed exclusives), so I find it hard to justify buying a console with games that I could play on my PC anyway.

If you don't have a PC that is powerful enough to play games then a 360 is a very good choice, but it seems as ivor84 does have a gaming PC as he lists COD4 as one of the games that he plays on it, yet people suggest him getting a 360 with COD4.

The PC can cover 360/PS3 games and some Wii games (more point n click ported adventures are appearing) but I chose PC + Wii as it offers me a bit of a wider choice due to Nintendo's first party titles.

There are a few adult games on Wii currently (Godfather, Scarface, Manhunt 2, No More Heroes, COD:WAW, MOH:Heroes 2, Resident Evil 4 etc) but the line up for this year looks a lot better with games like The Conduit and Madworld leading the way.

Depends on what your define as "Adult" games, I assume you mean M rated games.

From my collection
-Resident Evil 4
-No More Heroes
-The House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return
-Call of Duty: World at War

Just get a Wii, almost all 360 games comes to the PC with better graphics. Also you could just buy a 360 gamepad and your done. Most of Wii games will never be found on the PC due to the fact that games made for it are different in many ways. I currently have a pretty good PC setup that takes care of all my x360 needs and a PS3 well for games such as Street Fighter and Metal Gear. The Wii I have gets the most play sessions as everyone plays it, and offers the most fun.

This thread is is a shame. So blood and violence make a game more "hardcore" and cool? Does playing a gangster sim make you feel more like a man??

I'm GLAD I am NOT a "hardcore" gamer. How embarrassing.

This thread is is a shame. So blood and violence make a game more "hardcore" and cool? Does playing a gangster sim make you feel more like a man??

I'm GLAD I am NOT a "hardcore" gamer. How embarrassing.

Hardcore is an idiot word itself. No "hardcore" ain't always the cool thing. After all I like my R&C fix.

I think there's definitely a definition of wat is hardcore and what isn't. I don't think that the likes of Cooking Mama or anything of the sort is hardcore. I just define hardcore as, if a woman has young children, then they will not pick up this game. Although, I love my Mario Kart. It's just due to how much work is put into the game and how much gameplay you can get out of it.

I do think that the 360 has more games for someone who is older, of course it does, that's its audience. The Wii was primarily made so that people who haven't gamed before or in a long period of time choose to. Nintendo's only going to please their fans with Zelda and the likes (but no matter how good those games are, they're always going to be deemed hardcore :/).

You may as well get all three if you have a load of money. Other than that, I don't think you're missing anything else. But hey, blood, violence and FPS's are not that appealling to me.

I'm trying to decide between a 360 and a wii, I have a PC that I use to play COD4, WoW, Day of Defeat etc. I've looked thru some of the WII game listings and a few jump out at me, Zelda, MLB08, No More Heros, but then it seems to turn into alot of games that seem set on the younger crowd. Am I missing out on some "older" oriented games?

What are "adult" games Leisure Suit Larry perhaps???.....LOL......you mean hardcore (wait that sounds just as bad)

Back