More Mature Games

ABC said:
Excuse me man, but is using the word queer in that context very mature of you? I demand you remove this insanity at once.

Well considering the definition of "queer" is;

queer /kwɪər/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kweer] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation adjective, -er, -est, verb, noun
–adjective 1. strange or odd from a conventional viewpoint; unusually different; singular: a queer notion of justice.
2. of a questionable nature or character; suspicious; shady: Something queer about the language of the prospectus kept investors away.

wii does have resident evil coming to it.

NintendoGamer said:
Lol not many of you are in highschool are you? I'm in highschool and I play Wii but I dont go on about it when people are talkin about it I just say yeah Im gonna get one thinkin bout gettn zelda n stuf like dat...but there will always be friends and people that think games are childish, they might be just sayin that so you dont gotta make new friends every time you hear someone say a game is gay .HOWEVER if they dont wanna chill wif u cuz u play Wii or a game then get new friends. well wut im tryin to say is all you guys are past high school ... things are changing so I think i eat nintendo wiis has a better grip of whats goin on then some of the 20+ people here.
Damn. Judging by your grammer I was guessing you were in elementary school.

Carta said:
Here we go...

On a side note. I doubt very much that the next intallment for the RE series wil be for the Wii. In fact, ps3 as it stands at least right now has the rights for RE 5. Maybe a future installment possibly.

That may be true but hasn't Sony and the PS3 been losing alot of their "exclusive" titles recently? RE on the PS3 would be amazing, I have to say, but Nintendo needs RE to shush people about their systems being "kiddie". The Gamecube didn't really start getting that type of respect until RE4 and even then, it was ported over to the PS2.

Spiraea said:
That may be true but hasn't Sony and the PS3 been losing alot of their "exclusive" titles recently? RE on the PS3 would be amazing, I have to say, but Nintendo needs RE to shush people about their systems being "kiddie". The Gamecube didn't really start getting that type of respect until RE4 and even then, it was ported over to the PS2.

yes that was a great dissapointment in the eyes of nintendo fans, with RE4 going to ps2. its original and fun system was GC.

Spiraea said:

When you have been a largely consistent company like nintendo, and are as we speak selling loads of units, I really would have to doubt that nintendo is worried about the "kiddie" image.

and in japan it doesn't really have a kiddie image. At least not in the convention that us/uk does.

vagrant said:
When you have been a largely consistent company like nintendo, and are as we speak selling loads of units, I really would have to doubt that nintendo is worried about the "kiddie" image.

and in japan it doesn't really have a kiddie image. At least not in the convention that us/uk does.

Hey hey hey, I totally agree. I've never doubted Nintendo and I never will. I know the dubbed "Kiddie systems" has no effect on number of systems sold, I'm just saying. If it didn't have that image, we wouldn't be having these type of topics :lol:

Spiraea said:
Hey hey hey, I totally agree. I've never doubted Nintendo and I never will. I know the dubbed "Kiddie systems" has no effect on number of systems sold, I'm just saying. If it didn't have that image, we wouldn't be having these type of topics :lol:

The sort of games nintendo has been putting out, hasn't really changed since 1985. And it was adults who were buying up the NES back in the day.

Whoever made this thread is the stupidest person in the world, seriously...

The fact that your complaing that you want Mature Games and Not E or T makes you sound like some teenager who wants to be cool,

For Example, Why should you be embarassed to Play Mario games cmon, cuz there's no guns, are you too cool to play a game without guns, seriously, you sound about 12, or your just a typical american who is obssesed with guns..

What's wrong with rated T games,, Red Steel, LOZTP, Call Of Duty 3?!?,
E is to rated G
E10 is to rated PG movies
T is to PG13
and M is to R

so your saying, an adult should be embarassed playing E+10 and T games right, so your saying an adult should be embarrased to go to a PG or PG13 movie? seriously that's sad, you realy sound like a 14 year old you wants to be cool and get into the rated R movies, an adult shouldn't be embarassed to play games like MArio, Zelda, Metroid etc.. it's pretty sad the way you think

BTW: i'm guessing your american, because Americans are like obssesed with guns and violence, no wonder so many people die from guns a year, like over 10 000 a year i think as opposed to other countries like Japan who have like 36 a year or canada with 100... so yea, this could explain all these gun deaths,,anyways,,

Whoever posted the original message and whoever made this thread, your sad and pathetic and i think your a typical teenage kid who's trying to be "cool" and only wants Rated M games... pathetic...

I hate it when people care what others think about them while they play games. Yeah, I like mario? Have a problem with that?

To answer your question:
Metriod, Day of Crysis, Sadness, Resident evil game made exclusive for the Wii, Call of Duty 3, Medal of Honor: Airborne, Splinter cell Double Agent, Darkness, Far Cry Vengeance plus gobs more I probably forgot.

And to the dude above: Americans aren't obsessed with guns. The fact is huge and high populations will always have bad apples. :nonod:

Spiraea said:
Oh darn, cuz' I sure love these kinds of topics....all this worthless arguing and all that ****, ya! (i'm totally kidding, I think this thread is getting a little out of hand). Oh, btw everyone, i'm in high-school just so you guys know, not a 20+ ^_^' :crazy:

Oh, and esabourin, you're a typical far-left liberal who needs to look at the facts of life and see that in America you're free to do what you want, sadly some ppl choose the wrong path (and they get punished for it too, either jail for life or the death sentence. Not that those are the only two things, but usually for murders that's what they get and should get). It's ppl like you (far-left liberals) that ruin America. I may only be 15, but i'm not oblivious to politics.

I could go on, but you know that this is a website for talking about the Wii...I would advise a mod/i0n cot lose this thread before this whole thing evolves into a war...

Last edited:
esabourin said:
Whoever made this thread is the stupidest person in the world, seriously...

The fact that your complaing that you want Mature Games and Not E or T makes you sound like some teenager who wants to be cool,

For Example, Why should you be embarassed to Play Mario games cmon, cuz there's no guns, are you too cool to play a game without guns, seriously, you sound about 12, or your just a typical american who is obssesed with guns..

What's wrong with rated T games,, Red Steel, LOZTP, Call Of Duty 3?!?,
E is to rated G
E10 is to rated PG movies
T is to PG13
and M is to R

so your saying, an adult should be embarassed playing E+10 and T games right, so your saying an adult should be embarrased to go to a PG or PG13 movie? seriously that's sad, you realy sound like a 14 year old you wants to be cool and get into the rated R movies, an adult shouldn't be embarassed to play games like MArio, Zelda, Metroid etc.. it's pretty sad the way you think

BTW: i'm guessing your american, because Americans are like obssesed with guns and violence, no wonder so many people die from guns a year, like over 10 000 a year i think as opposed to other countries like Japan who have like 36 a year or canada with 100... so yea, this could explain all these gun deaths,,anyways,,

Whoever posted the original message and whoever made this thread, your sad and pathetic and i think your a typical teenage kid who's trying to be "cool" and only wants Rated M games... pathetic...

I already admitted that you guys were right, and I was wrong. I don't want any trouble...

i eat nintendo wiis said:
I already admitted that you guys were right, and I was wrong. I don't want any trouble...
Lol, I feel bad for you man. Getting burned for no reason. Ppl, all he wanted was our advice, don't get pissed at him for asking what he should do. It's alot of pressure being a teen these days (I should know since I am one...). So stop pouncing on him and tearing him apart, lol.

P.S. Sry dude, I didn't know that you said that earlier, in that case I would have made a post defending you already. :rolleyes:

[OFF TOPIC]

ssbb_lover said:
Oh darn, cuz' I sure love these kinds of topics....all this worthless arguing and all that ****, ya! (i'm totally kidding, I think this thread is getting a little out of hand). Oh, btw everyone, i'm in high-school just so you guys know, not a 20+ ^_^' :crazy:

Oh, and esabourin, you're a typical far-left liberal who needs to look at the facts of life and see that in America you're free to do what you want, sadly some ppl choose the wrong path (and they get punished for it too, either jail for life or the death sentence. Not that those are the only two things, but usually for murders that's what they get and should get). It's ppl like you (far-left liberals) that ruin America. I may only be 15, but i'm not oblivious to politics.

I could go on, but you know that this is a website for talking about the Wii...I would advise a mod/i0n cot lose this thread before this whole thing evolves into a war...
Wow, just wow. So it's mainly liberals, the "far-left" variety, the ones for gun control and against legal murder via the government that we call the death penalty, that "ruin America?"

I guess we should all aspire to be "compassionate" conservatives that enjoy buying guns, killing animals for sport, supporting a war that has killed nearly 3000 men, one that has lasted longer than WWII, who claim that people who kill are of the devil and yet the government doing the same thing is completely justified (which, if that is true, they should be killed for killing animals and people in Iraq since all sins are equal; killing is killing is killing), and who are vehemently against abortion (even when it could save the life of the mother, keep a mentally retarded child from being born, and keep a young girl from having to raise the child of her rapist). Obviously, the Right Wing is on the right path (and anyone who thinks different is a traitor to the state, even though America is as you elude to, "the land of the free").:wtf:

[/OFF TOPIC]

Last edited:
NateTheGreat said:
[OFF TOPIC]

Wow, just wow. So it's mainly liberals, the "far-left" variety, the ones for gun control and against legal murder via the government that we call the death penalty, that "ruin America?"

I guess we should all aspire to be "compassionate" conservatives that enjoy buying guns, killing animals for sport, supporting a war that has killed nearly 3000 men, one that has lasted longer than WWII, who claim that people who kill are of the devil and yet the government doing the same thing is completely justified (which, if that is true, they should be killed for killing animals and people in Iraq since all sins are equal; killing is killing is killing), and who are vehemently against abortion (even when it could save the life of the mother, keep a mentally retarded child from being born, and keep a young girl from having to raise the child of her rapist). Obviously, the Right Wing is on the right path (and anyone who thinks different is a traitor to the state, even though America is as you elude to, "the land of the free").:wtf:

[/OFF TOPIC]
Not exactly what I meant man. :sick:

I don't mind democrats, I don't mind ppl on the left, but far-leftists are crazy. To be honest, here are my views.

I think that we've gone wrong in the war, from the very beginning. We should have just gone in there and blown them up, just resolved the matter. But, now we've been pulled into this "civil war" between the suuni's (sp?) and the sheeites (sp?). But, tell me, what are we going to do by pulling out? Leave Iraq susceptable to another dictatorship and wait for another attack? :wtf:

I don't to want offend you because you're my friend, but abortion is wrong. You only gave one scenario. Abortion is not just being used like that, it's becoming overused, abortion is murder as well, you're killing a baby. You have a choice, have your damn baby that you knew you were going to have as soon as you...well you know, or kill it like it was nothing but something that was preventing you from looking pretty. The far-left say simply explain "that a woman has a right to do what she wants w/ her body", and guess where this has gotten us? We barely have enough babies every year to sustain existence in America, and statistics show that around 50 million murders in America are due to abortion. IT'S WRONG.

Where did you learn that conservatives think killing is of the devil? Talk about wtf. The media and the far-left are the ones who are saying to pull out because killing (even though neccesary in war) is wrong. I admit that what is going on in iraq is not how it should be, but now we've gotten oursleves involved and we're stuck there. Do you think Clinton, or Dean, or Kerry would have done any better? Honestly?

And where the hell did you come up w/ "anyone who thinks the right is wrong is a traitor to the state"? I just said that he was a typical far-leftist, and i'm sure he is. Listen Nate, let's not get into a political war.

Last edited:
Back