Wii Exclusive Titles!

UkranianTractor

WiiChat Member
Nov 3, 2006
Kinross, Scotland
I can't help feeling that in order for the wii to be a serious contender in the "next-gen" war it needs to have a lot of exclusive titles! Ports like Call of Duty, Rayman, Far Cry, etc just won't cut it. All they will serve to do is bring attention to the fact that the graphics on the wii are a lot less impressive than the other consoles.

We need more Mario titles, Metroids, Star Foxes, Zeldas, etc. Also, exclusive mature games like Sadness will be necessary. After all, the XBOX 360 will have titles like Alan Wake with beautiful graphics and there will definitely be a next-gen Silent Hill on PS3.

What do you guys think?

Exclusive titles or not, wii's motion sensor is what is going to sell. Which would you prefer, playing a sword game where u only push a button to swing, or one where u could actually swing the controller.

The problem is the controller will only add to the experience in certain games. Some games won't really benefit. I wouldn't have thought Super Mario Galaxy will be improved by using the nunchuck and remote.

First off rayman is Wii-exclusive and is being ported to the other systems later, and developer support for the Wii is the best I've seen for any system and Nintendo now has livemove for developers to make the motion sensing programming easy as pie and quick as doing the movements. Also the graphical difference between the 360/PS3/Wii is there but when you actually like a game the slight graphics difference doesn't even become a factor, if something sucks that stands out horribly, the graphics only look good for the 2 minutes before you turn it off. as proof, a technologically superior 3D castlevania on PS2 nowhere near as good as the gameboy advance's side-scroller 2D castlevania, believe me I have them both(multiple on both platforms).

those this guy know what he's talking about...look at legend of zelda twilight princess...its the best game ever created by far...just that alone gives the wii a far advantage..

Demon Slayer said:
those this guy know what he's talking about...look at legend of zelda twilight princess...its the best game ever created by far...just that alone gives the wii a far advantage..

I'm sure Zelda will be good but how can you say it's the best game ever? Are you psychic? It's not even been reviewed yet!!

Back