Most ignorance spewed in a 9 minute period!

HAHAHAAHAA
THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER
He was joking, you idiots.

That guy is brilliant. "Why shape it like a CD? That's the most...narcissistic..."
XD lolollo.

Yuck. I couldn't watch the guy.
Maybe it was the extreme closeup of his face while he took a shower.
And he's not a pretty girl.
So... I lasted about a minute and a half.

That kids face is so dumb. Everyone knows he is an idiot. He is trying to take showers to wash off his stupidness. It will never work, he better use his Wiimote to scrape the inside of his brain or sommething. I hope he slips and falls in the shower, and the water goes into his head and makes his brain erase like a memory card, and then he gets a Wii, and it breaks, but he loves it anyway, and carys it with him to the store, and treats it like a baby human. He would give it a name like Tanner, and love it until he dies.

for gods sake, you guys need to chill lol. ITS A JOKE. Give the guy props for being funny.

sat·ire
–noun
1. the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing, denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc.
2. a literary composition, in verse or prose, in which human folly and vice are held up to scorn, derision, or ridicule.

How can you hate a commedian for doing a parody? Would you hate Dave Chapelle for dressing up like a white nerdy guy? There is no difference.

He obviously made the video to be a joke, and the joke is the people who get all riled up over it. You who hate him for making a joke are pathetic.

Shiftfallout said:
for gods sake, you guys need to chill lol. ITS A JOKE. Give the guy props for being funny.

sat·ire
–noun
1. the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing, denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc.
2. a literary composition, in verse or prose, in which human folly and vice are held up to scorn, derision, or ridicule.

How can you hate a commedian for doing a parody? Would you hate Dave Chapelle for dressing up like a white nerdy guy? There is no difference.

He obviously made the video to be a joke, and the joke is the people who get all riled up over it. You who hate him for making a joke are pathetic.

Hey homie. Did it ever occur to you that we are doing a parody of him? :wink:

TacosTacos said:
Hey homie. Did it ever occur to you that we are doing a parody of him? :wink:

if this is a parody of him "That kids face is so dumb. Everyone knows he is an idiot. He is trying to take showers to wash off his stupidness. It will never work, he better use his Wiimote to scrape the inside of his brain or sommething. I hope he slips and falls in the shower"

then you fail at parodies.

There are two videos in this thread, 1 is a joke and 1 is not. If you watched the second one, and referred to it, you would have had a point. However, you are rambling on about the dude in the shower, "I hope he slips and fall...ect" thats just hating because someone is doing a parody. Which means, the joke is on you for feeling that way.

Yeah I've seen this video before, as well as the other videos about the other systems. I just can't get over his bottom brace's still.

CantGetAWii said:
Yeah I've seen this video before, as well as the other videos about the other systems. I just can't get over his bottom brace's still.

lol just goes to show it put some time into his props haha

Shiftfallout said:
if this is a parody of him "That kids face is so dumb. Everyone knows he is an idiot. He is trying to take showers to wash off his stupidness. It will never work, he better use his Wiimote to scrape the inside of his brain or sommething. I hope he slips and falls in the shower"

then you fail at parodies.

There are two videos in this thread, 1 is a joke and 1 is not. If you watched the second one, and referred to it, you would have had a point. However, you are rambling on about the dude in the shower, "I hope he slips and fall...ect" thats just hating because someone is doing a parody. Which means, the joke is on you for feeling that way.

Hey guy, I don't really feel that way.

Geezo peezo, some people are just too hard headed. I think he is just bitter cause I showed him up ever time.

TacosTacos said:
Hey guy, I don't really feel that way.

Geezo peezo, some people are just too hard headed. I think he is just bitter cause I showed him up ever time.

haha ok man, whatever you say. I forgot how delusional tacos were.

zachp18 said:
What a dumbass! He also made videos on how the ps3, xbox 360, psp, and ds all suck. He is just obviously trying to get famous.:ciappa:

lol! what does he like?
He looks like he's been smoking something [and i want some] :lol:

Back