Most ignorance spewed in a 9 minute period!

vagrant said:
I don't feel like reading a novel so I'll assume everything you said is just recycled from your previous posts.

Noone was talking politics before or after I made a bush joke. Well other than you that is. Noone seemed to get offended. Well other than you that is.

I was offended......

Did anyone else watch that asshole mexican guy talking about the PS3?????
THAT was like getting my teeth pulled out. DAMN.....my girlfriend woke up off the couch and looked at me like "what in the F@#$% are you watching???"

THAT IS EXACTLY what I think of when I think of the average PS3 fanboy. People just listen to whatever the masses are saying, and then repeat it. Just like American Football rumors. And American Politics.....

PEACE

(yes guys, the guy in the shower is actually funny, because he is giving lame examples of why people say the Wii sucks, like the remote looks liek a TV remote (LOL)).......

Shiftfallout said:
haha ok man, whatever you say. I forgot how delusional tacos were.

Racist is a good indication of low intelligence.

Shiftfallout will reply to this post with something like "Cant you tell when someone is being sarcastic? geez you are a real idiot aren't you.

Last edited:
Thundercun7 said:
Racist is a good indication of low intelligence.

Shiftfallout will reply to this post with something like "Cant you tell when someone is being sarcastic? geez you are a real idiot aren't you.

I would have to dissagree with that. Being Racist, though bad in my book, has shown that it has intelligent people within its ranks. Take Hitler for example. I hate that guys guts, but he wasnt stupid. I hate to admit it but he wasnt. Racism is merely filters ones beliefs or actions, its a mask that can be worn along side intelligence, and thats why it is dangerous.

However, what does racism have to do with this anyways?

Shiftfallout said:
LOL

he didnt need too, he was in the shower lol bottom bracer and a shitload of tape on his glasses lol. Thats already overkill. ha!

Yeah thats true lol, but I just don't think guys that he is acting like normally take showers.

I get the joke but i feel sick a fat man, camera and shower dont go together well :sick:

"What is this "cell" processor in this PS3?" "I have cells in my body but they make dust" " I don't want dust on my game system"

He is just trying to get You tube famous

Back