astro warrior-sega master system
arknoid-nes (I think)
Gauntlet-nes
Majora's Mask-N64
Chip n Dale rescue rangers 2-nes
G.I.Joe-nes
Indy Heat-nes
super mario all stars-snes

Do I really need to say it? Or is it obvious by now?

Pilotwings 64 - N64
Paradroid - C64
Wizball - C64
Rastan Saga - Arcade
Robocop - Arcade
Blast Corps - N64
Perfect Dark - N64
Pilotwings - Snes
Defender of the Crown - NES/C64

A week with both Pilotwings 64 and Paradroid would be a dream come true. Shame it won't ever happen but I'm hoping that we'll at least see Paradroid soon as it's already out in Europe.

We need more good RPGs. Segas Phantasy Star series is great and all, but everyone knows the best 2-D RPGs came out on the SNES.

Crono Trigger
Final Fantasy 3 (FF 6 in Japan)
EarthBound

These are some of the most classic RPGs ever.

alright 1 there are like three people who double posted. just edit.
and 2. i want michael jackson's moonwalker in VC. lol. that game is amazing

I really wanna see phantasy star for the Master System! The was the first RPG the I ever Played, but I never did beat it... so if I could, I would love to be able to play it again. They've already got 2 and 3 out, But I really just wanna play the first one for the Master System! I hope they come out with it soon. That'd be tight!

I really wanna see phantasy star for the Master System! The was the first RPG the I ever Played, but I never did beat it... so if I could, I would love to be able to play it again. They've already got 2 and 3 out, But I really just wanna play the first one for the Master System! I hope they come out with it soon. That'd be tight!
I think I heard about a remake of Phantasy Star was set for the DS sometime in the future.

i wanna c urban strike, jungle strike and dessert strike but u cant request on the nintendo website!

Back