MotionPlus Game Plan

bruceleroy

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
I don't know about you guys but I'm kind of confused on what to buy when all this MotionPlus Madness drops. All I know is that I need at least two WiiMotionPlus peripherals. The confusing part is what games to buy and I can only afford two. Anyone else on the same boat? I'm thinking about WiiSports Resort since the jetski part reminds me of WaveRace 64 and it comes w/ a WM+ and Tiger since it's supposed to be Sports Game of the Year according to IGN but I also want one of the Tennis games. Tough choice, but choice is good since the Wii haven't had none in a while.

I don't know about you guys but I'm kind of confused on what to buy when all this MotionPlus Madness drops. All I know is that I need at least two WiiMotionPlus peripherals. The confusing part is what games to buy and I can only afford two. Anyone else on the same boat? I'm thinking about WiiSports Resort since the jetski part reminds me of WaveRace 64 and it comes w/ a WM+ and Tiger since it's supposed to be Sports Game of the Year according to IGN but I also want one of the Tennis games. Tough choice, but choice is good since the Wii haven't had none in a while.

I'm kind of in the same boat. I'm thinking that Wii Sports Resort is a must for the jet ski alone, plus it may have golf and table tennis so it kind of covers everything.

Tiger Woods interests me too even though I don't like real golf, but I think I might pick it up later. I want a full blown tennis game with great controls though, so it'll be either Virtua Tennis or Grand Slam Tennis depending on which one gets better reviews.

I'm not a big gamer myself. I got the Wii mainly for my wife (Fit) and the kids. But the one game I am really excited about getting is the Tiger Woods 10 with the Motion Plus. I think I'll REALLY like it!

Well to tell you the truth...no Motion Plus games as of yet have really peaked my interest. But I'm sure 2010 will see a slew of Motion Plus support so I'm gonna wait till then. I may still buy one when it comes out, cause when Wii Sports Resort comes out that thing will be sold out for the next 2 years.

im eyeing the sports resort (will probably preorder), and then one of the tennis games,

I don't want to buy this, but I know I will end up buying it with of course, Wii Sports Resort.

Back