Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MotionPlus Game Plan

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by bruceleroy, May 21, 2009.

1. bruceleroy

bruceleroy WiiChat Member

I don't know about you guys but I'm kind of confused on what to buy when all this MotionPlus Madness drops. All I know is that I need at least two WiiMotionPlus peripherals. The confusing part is what games to buy and I can only afford two. Anyone else on the same boat? I'm thinking about WiiSports Resort since the jetski part reminds me of WaveRace 64 and it comes w/ a WM+ and Tiger since it's supposed to be Sports Game of the Year according to IGN but I also want one of the Tennis games. Tough choice, but choice is good since the Wii haven't had none in a while.

2. raisinghelen

raisinghelen WiiChat Member

I'm kind of in the same boat. I'm thinking that Wii Sports Resort is a must for the jet ski alone, plus it may have golf and table tennis so it kind of covers everything.

Tiger Woods interests me too even though I don't like real golf, but I think I might pick it up later. I want a full blown tennis game with great controls though, so it'll be either Virtua Tennis or Grand Slam Tennis depending on which one gets better reviews.

3. Brien

Brien WiiChat Member

I'm not a big gamer myself. I got the Wii mainly for my wife (Fit) and the kids. But the one game I am really excited about getting is the Tiger Woods 10 with the Motion Plus. I think I'll REALLY like it!

4. Dzapper

Dzapper Akatsuki Assassin

Wii Friend Code: 4627-4261-3182-4550
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    Well to tell you the truth...no Motion Plus games as of yet have really peaked my interest. But I'm sure 2010 will see a slew of Motion Plus support so I'm gonna wait till then. I may still buy one when it comes out, cause when Wii Sports Resort comes out that thing will be sold out for the next 2 years.

5. rukus

rukus WiiChat Member

im eyeing the sports resort (will probably preorder), and then one of the tennis games,

6. wdoublei

wdoublei WiiChat Member

I don't want to buy this, but I know I will end up buying it with of course, Wii Sports Resort.

7. Brien

Brien WiiChat Member

Will the Sports Resort be coming out the 2nd week of June too?

8. Dzapper

Dzapper Akatsuki Assassin

Wii Friend Code: 4627-4261-3182-4550
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    I'm pretty sure it got delayed until a later date.