Whos gonna buy Ghostbusters? might do reviews.

Did nobody read my second post?

And I'm not your friend stickmode. And don't say I am. I have a reputation here to keep about myself.

The few reviews that i've seen so far have been quite close. The 360 version seems to be scoring around an 8.0 and the Wii a 7.0.

Both versions seem to be fun, it just comes down to a choice of graphics or controls.

Lol. Video games are only composed of... graphics and controls?

Im not going to be getting ghostbusters. Sure it looks good, but I am more of an online competitive player. Thats why The Conduit is my no. 1 right now. Next is tiger woods PGA 10 or 09 whatever it is, heard it is pretty fun with wmp.

The few reviews that i've seen so far have been quite close. The 360 version seems to be scoring around an 8.0 and the Wii a 7.0.

Both versions seem to be fun, it just comes down to a choice of graphics or controls.

Gameinformer: The Wii version follows the same general story, but its wacky character models make this look like a wildly different title. The camera lock-on and Wii-exclusive split screen co-op are nice additions, but the simplified combat and truncated levels ultimately leave this game a little flat. The Wii provides a Ghostbusters experience, but it's not the Real Ghostbusters experience.

Interesting. They mention the different graphics, but say they aren't a negative thing as you would imply when compared to its counterparts. Yet, they even go on to say the gameplay isn't as good and the 360/PS3 versions are the "Real Ghostbusters experience", interesting, no?

Gameinformer: The Wii version follows the same general story, but its wacky character models make this look like a wildly different title. The camera lock-on and Wii-exclusive split screen co-op are nice additions, but the simplified combat and truncated levels ultimately leave this game a little flat. The Wii provides a Ghostbusters experience, but it's not the Real Ghostbusters experience.

Interesting. They mention the different graphics, but say they aren't a negative thing as you would imply when compared to its counterparts. Yet, they even go on to say the gameplay isn't as good and the 360/PS3 versions are the "Real Ghostbusters experience", interesting, no?
I'd say the Wii version is The Real Ghostbusters experience cause... well, it's cartoony [/bad joke]

After 3 hours of co-op, I change my rating to about a 7/10. Its fun, but the "trapping" of ghosts can be frustrating.

Back