mp:3 guide (pros & cons)

wiilike

Banned
Aug 21, 2007
well as a player of mp3 i love this game. i'd say it's as good as tp but probably not better. i'm 57% through the game and i played for 21:08hrs. the graphics are very flowing and realistic, better than some xbox360 graphics too! once i beat the game i'll tell you how long it took and what percentage i had. this game is hard though, it gets like 30x harder after each boss fight (by the way, bosses look amazing!!!). i got stuck about 4 times in which it took me somewhat 1 hour to figure it out. i got stuck in where to go, not running out of life. there are 3 more worlds for me to explore also. if you have this game, tell me what you think. if you don't, tell me what you think. :cool:

If I were a mod, I would ban you for spamming. Stop filling every thread on this forum with the same crap, please.

andrewguy said:
well as a player of mp3 i love this game. i'd say it's as good as tp but probably not better. i'm 57% through the game and i played for 21:08hrs. the graphics are very flowing and realistic, better than some xbox360 graphics too! once i beat the game i'll tell you how long it took and what percentage i had. this game is hard though, it gets like 30x harder after each boss fight (by the way, bosses look amazing!!!). i got stuck about 4 times in which it took me somewhat 1 hour to figure it out. i got stuck in where to go, not running out of life. there are 3 more worlds for me to explore also. if you have this game, tell me what you think. if you don't, tell me what you think. :cool:

use a smaller font its pissing me off

FoxRox said:
If I were a mod, I would ban you for spamming. Stop filling every thread on this forum with the same crap, please.
toooooooootaly agre omg this must be like the 100th mp3 thread you've done also pissin me off

official thread ... you're welcome
bring this discussion their ...

stop bullying him or else i'll compain about you guys. i banned sovieto cuz he was being a jerk. :mad5:

Back