MP3 outsells BioShock?

Nfanboy said:
The question is... What will sell more? Halo 3 or Super Smash Bros. Brawl?

Probably Smash Bros.
Why?
Japan.

Halo 3 will have virtually no sales in Japan while Smash will sell a ton there. Even if Halo outsells Smash in the US, the Japanese numbers for Smash will more than make up the difference.

Wiinter said:
Install base leads to more, better 3rd party games. If you know of some other way to improve the lineup, let me know. Having the fastest selling console means a reason to hold on to your [STRIKE]Wi[/STRIKE]... Revolution.

I don't deny people jumping the gun, but when the Wii has officially outsold the 360, players will have reason to rave.
sorry. to rave about an extra couple/hundred thousand sold means nothing/

Skippy said:
Probably Smash Bros.
Why?
Japan.

Halo 3 will have virtually no sales in Japan while Smash will sell a ton there. Even if Halo outsells Smash in the US, the Japanese numbers for Smash will more than make up the difference.

I honestly believe that in the US Halo 3 will outsell SSBB, overall though, I think you're right, because of Japan there will be more SSBB copies sold than Halo 3 copies worldwide.

For all you who are blind to PC gaming... Bioshock is on there too.

Many who have high-end PC's also have 360's so that would lower the sales across each platform (with people having to pick only 1)

What has sold more overall Bioshock (pc+360) or MP3:C?
I'm going to get both the PC version of Bioshock and MP3 though, demo of Bioshock was great and I know MP3 is even though I havn't played it.

I'm wondering... is it Bioshock sales at all, or Bioshock sales in the US? Because, well... Europe has Bioshock but no Metroid Prime yet ;)

Secumfex said:
I'm wondering... is it Bioshock sales at all, or Bioshock sales in the US? Because, well... Europe has Bioshock but no Metroid Prime yet ;)

It's bioshock/prime rankings (no sales figures given) on Amazon's US site. See source blurb above.

I own Bioshock and MP3, Bioshock was an awesome game, and I enjoyed it, but when I got my hands on Metroid, I freaking LOVED it. It is just a better game. More enjoyable, more stimulating, and just more fun to play. Bioshock is surely a big seller for the 360, but hasn't come close to "selling out everywhere"....I have seen multiple copies everywhere I go.
I do hope Corruption outsells Bioshock, cause it just kicks total ass in a way that Bioshock can't even touch, imo...

the only reason bioshock has sold more than MP3 is that it is released on both PC and 360, all the pc gamers I know love FPS, console owners haven't been given too great of FPS experience. Personally I hate the dual analog setup, loved light guns and Wii has the light gun aiming down. One thing I really LOVE about MP3 is if you hold Z you can use the whole screen to aim, not just the very middle like FPS on any other system, makes fighting multiple enemies or hitting multiple targets much more fluid. just wish I could use left or right on d-pad to turn while using z aiming. Bioshock is a good PC shooter but that is old and so overdone already, some aspects of the game are kind of new but really have all been done in other games previously.

ghghgh14702 said:
the only reason bioshock has sold more than MP3 is that it is released on both PC and 360, all the pc gamers I know love FPS, console owners haven't been given too great of FPS experience. Personally I hate the dual analog setup, loved light guns and Wii has the light gun aiming down. One thing I really LOVE about MP3 is if you hold Z you can use the whole screen to aim, not just the very middle like FPS on any other system, makes fighting multiple enemies or hitting multiple targets much more fluid. just wish I could use left or right on d-pad to turn while using z aiming. Bioshock is a good PC shooter but that is old and so overdone already, some aspects of the game are kind of new but really have all been done in other games previously.
lol but mp3 had a huge fanbase, system shock was a cult game, bioshock on 2 platforms being a totally new game in the eyes of most people vs a game people knew they were going to buy before they saw it. ;)

Back