MS Bashes the Wii

i dont blame them, MS supported the Wii, then Nintendo shot down the 360.
MS: People will buy 2 systems and 1 will be the Wii. <--something like that
Nintendo: I would rather have our consumers buy a Wii and more games and accessories than buy one of our competitors products <--when asked if they supported MS's statement
Nintendo deserves it i say

stupid stupid ms why wont you learn the wii is gonna be great and many plp will go for wii
bash sony say that if you get a wii and 360 you get a great deal but no they have to bsh nintendo and say they are better than sony personally if somebody got me to choose between 360 or ps3 i would ps3 because the xbox 360 is bit boring but if some but gave me the choice between wii and xbox360 or ps3 i would choose wii360 because unquie gameplay and rare i love conkers ms should be ganging up with nintendo agaisnt sony so you can shut down the money stealling company

whoops didnt hear about the shot down thing be really ms will be last place in the next gen wars because they were first and a bit worn out

"People will make a clear decision as to whether they want that sort of product - a kid's toy - or they want high-definition gaming and entertainment and all that it brings."
Well , I guess "a kid's toy" will be the Winner of the Next Gen.
What does MS know anything about video games?, they made computers, and then just barge in and think that they are the best , yet Nintendo has been around forever.
The Xbox 360 weighs as much as a computer,
While the Wii is light-weight and more "entertainment" .

Just think of it this way..why does it matter if they put down the wii? As long as you and I enjoy it does it really matter if the world does?

xbox 360 has been out a year (i think?) and arent doing brilliantly- at least in comparison to how nintendo are shaping out at the moment. Nintendos major disadvantage is the 'childishness' though, and thats the only thing microsoft and sony have to argue over. But Zelda, Red steel, Excite Truck, Smash bros? I wouldnt call those childish. Sure the likes of Animal Crossing, Nintendogs and Pikmin seem to be for the younger gamers, but how can you put this as a disadvantage when they have all sold millions of copies?

And sure, nintendo could have stuffed graphics into their machine and charged accordingly, but not everyone wants that. The differance i think is that nintendo know how to make games. Micrsoft (and, ok, they do have good games too) are good at making computers, and i think they have treated the xbox too much as a piece of computer, rather than concentrating on its uniquness, its controller, and its games.

Also i think nintendo has made a larger comeback than microsoft expected. Due to the lack of success from the gamecube, and playstations obvious lead in the console "war", Microsft have done what sony have done, only a year earlier, and whilst everyone was discussion whos will have the largest hard drive and graphics card, nintendo snuck in the back and did something differant.

Rant over... For now.

what hurts microsoft most, and what will help the wii win the console war is the lack of desire for MS in Japan... Nintendo and Sony will rule that area like a fat kid with Kripsy Kreme. Here and in over in Europe MS has a chance, but we are talking about a huge population that is just as much as the US and not many will even look at a 360...Sucks for them but hey, what can you do...

and what sucks for sony is that I just heard...NOT confirmed yet... that their launch supply just got cut in half because of cell heating problems

Back