multiplayer "kill brags"

Heard a new one last night:

"another loser goes down!"

Goldeneye stalemate messages

I heard a new one at the end of a Goldeneye round. The match ended in stalemate, Zukovsky gets on and says

"A draw is unacceptable. I expect a higher level of evil from you next time."

When I played MI6 I heard M say

"You tried hard, but this is a setback. I have to report this to the prime minister immediately."

I like when I'm with the Zukovsky team and there's a new hero. He says something like"A new hero has entered the battle, bring me his head"

There's one of only heard like once in 10 days of play time. My team was Zukovsky and I heard a teammate say something like "There's a gift, compliments of Mr. Zukovsky". It made me laugh when I heard it.

There's one of only heard like once in 10 days of play time. My team was Zukovsky and I heard a teammate say something like "There's a gift, compliments of Mr. Zukovsky". It made me laugh when I heard it.

Namor, that's a new one I haven't heard. Do you remember the game type you were playing?

That's high-larious. :)

Namor, that's a new one I haven't heard. Do you remember the game type you were playing?

That's high-larious. :)

I've been playing TC mostly, so that's probably where I heard it. Most likely it was in the Nightclub. I've only heard it the once though, which sucks.

I like "You call yourself mercenaries, I call you pathetic losers"

I heard a new one at the end of a Goldeneye round. The match ended in stalemate, Zukovsky gets on and says

"A draw is unacceptable. I expect a higher level of evil from you next time."

When I played MI6 I heard M say

"You tried hard, but this is a setback. I have to report this to the prime minister immediately."

too bad 'm' isn't the mi-6 hero, that'dve been awesome! she insults you but don't do sh*t to fight in battle.

ourumov spitting is funny.

Back