Multiple Sources Confirm New Nintendo HD Console

hmm i think we mentioned this before and i think wiichat should just move on into becoming more of a general nintendo fansite.

funny we have the next console confirmed before skyward sword is out. you would think plugging a new zelda game is more important... and furthermore we don't have a game yet that fully shows off what the wii is capable of and that is sad.....

^Waiting for the mods to make a disison on that.
Hoping for a domain name change (like some other sites)
But its a wait and see.
It might be called the Wii2

Nintendo never names there consoles [insert nintendo console name here]2
but w/e the case maybe I will be picking up the new ninty console

why? because I'm all about ninty that and I want the new smash bros, mario kart, paper mario, zelda, and mario galaxy/64/sunshine type game

but this is exciting news none the less ^__^

I vote they name the next console "Super Wii", but only if it´s going to be a Wii sucessor... like the "NES" became "SNES"

I hope its called the wii2.
When the wii came out I had so much fun saying to all my friends...
-"I really need a wii"
-"I'm dying for a wii"
and when I got it...
-"that wii felt so good."
-"that was the longest wii session i've ever had."
-"I'm gonna quickly go for a piss before i wii."
-"how about all 4 of us wii together?"

If it's called the wii2 I can say things like...
-"I really need a wii2"
-"would you like to come over to my house and wii2?"
-"I wanna piss in your mouth, then play on my new nintendo console; the wii2."

It would be really cool.

I vote they name the next console "Super Wii", but only if it´s going to be a Wii sucessor... like the "NES" became "SNES"

Then they went to N64 (Was the Ultra 64)
Gamecube (Was the Dolphin)
And Wii (Was the revolution)

Just hope they have more than a few games to make it worth a buy.

And no sodding Freindcodes this time

I think a new wii is at least 2 or 3 years off. One Nintendo doesn't care what Sony or Microsoft does and two they have yet to make a strong line up for the motion plus controller. Didn't they just launch a new hand held? Then to come out with a new wii. That is a lot of cash to be putting out in a short time. On the other hand Nintendo can't give their fans the games they want on the current wii. cod black opps comes out and starts allegedly frying wii consoles. If one does come out soon though I know I can't wait to get one.

^The clue to why it wont be called that is in the name
"PROJECT Cafe"

If this whole Wii 2 business is true, with backwards compatability and HD. I will probably stock up on Wii games while I wait for it.

Back