Music video vote

Shadow3401

The conduit!
Nov 11, 2007
CA
Wii Online Code
2203-4010-4880-5050
hey, i am thinking of making a music video for a wii game and post it on you tube. But i am wondering what you guys think the game and song should be. Here are my choices,

games: MOHH2. house of the dead overkill, and legend of zelda: twillight

songs: all nightmare long (metallica), back in black (ACDC), and Bat Country (Avenged Sevenfold).

I was thinking of doing all night mare long with house of the dead overkill because the songs about zombies but i want to hear what you guys think. plz reply!

Smash brothers and Never gonna give you up

I was gonna do it for Disgaea
I CANT GIVE IT UP

hey, i am thinking of making a music video for a wii game and post it on you tube. But i am wondering what you guys think the game and song should be. Here are my choices,

games: MOHH2. house of the dead overkill, and legend of zelda: twillight

songs: all nightmare long (metallica), back in black (ACDC), and Bat Country (Avenged Sevenfold).

I was thinking of doing all night mare long with house of the dead overkill because the songs about zombies but i want to hear what you guys think. plz reply!

In an interview, James Hetfield commented on the song's lyrical meaning:
“ It was an attempt to get back to the H.P. Lovecraft mythos with "The Thing That Should Not Be", "Call of Ktulu".[sic] This was about the Hounds of Tindalos, which was another crazy mind **** about these wolves that hunt through their nightmares and the only way you can get away from them is stay with angles. You can't even escape through sleep.”

Some of the lyrics bear a striking resemblence to the lyrics of "Seek & Destroy", one of the fourth single from the band's debut album Kill 'Em All (specifically, the "All Nightmare Long" lyrics "You run, you hide/but will be found" is reminiscent of the "Seek & Destroy" lyrics "Don't try running away/'cause you're the one we will find").
Not that there would be anything wrong with doing a video for the song with zombies but don't misconstrue what the lyrics are about (also, in HOTD they are mutants, not zombies). Also, don't get mad if eventually the overlords of copyright complain and get your videos audio silenced.

Back