MX vs. ATV UNTAMED!!!

jaxonyz813

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2007
Bucklin, Missouri
Wii Online Code
0553-8842-6416-0792
Is anyone as pumped for this game as I am?......I can't wait........only 12 hours away until i pick up my copy!!

p.s. I hope it doesn't suck as bad as it does on ps3

i want to read some reviews first so please post your impressions on this site for all to see... :)
Thanks

will do.......i hear its pretty much the same as the ps2 version just with different control schemes of course......and i have the ps2 version and love all the tracks and everthing....only thing im not impressed with are the bikes......not much to choose from (not to mention gay).......but i can't wait to see how the wii compares

And they've done it again..........now they've moved the release date back 2 days..........

I've seen some reviews, they say the game sucks, unfortunately. I was looking forward to this.

Since Christmas there have been an endless stream of junk games for the Wii.

I am a huge fan of the mx vs atv series. I currently play it on a buddy's PS3 and think it is awesome. I ride so I think that helps.

My only concern about buying it for my Wii system is the controls. I wish I could use the classic controller but don't think they are compatible.

Waiting for reviews...especially any that touch on the control issue.

any info you can give about the controls? Kind of a reader's digest of the necessary actions to turn, jump, clutch, etc.

I too am waiting for a REVIEW from somewhere before I go buy this.
But I am excited about this games potential!

Add me to the list of the people waiting on a review. I want good controls, non-floaty vehicles and split screen so my husband and I can play together. I'm hoping this game is just the ticket.

I Hope a review comes out SOON!!!
I just saw somewhere that the game is going to be $44.99 this weekend at the local Fry's Electronics starting tomorrow!!!

Back