MX vs. ATV UNTAMED!!!

Congrats Icandy.....your wildest dreams have just come true..........game has both split screen and online features.......many different control schemes including the classic controller and steering wheel for driving trucks and golf carts and such.........there are many different presets to how you can set your clutch, brakes, ect. I prefer mine to B= gas, Z=clutch, down on control pad as brakes, and to preload you can either use the stick on the nunchuck or make a up/down motion with the wiimote.......over all i think its a great game........my favorite so far for the wii.........any questions i'd be happy to answer.........

Thanks, Jax! Are the vehicles well grounded, not floaty? Is there a good variance of tracks? How many vehicles are there, other than the bikes, in the Wii version? Is the music annoying (I read that somewhere)?

yes you can use the classic controller the whole game......and the jumps are what is fun......they are more realistic, some are floaty and some are flat...........there is the monster truck and 3 others not sure which ones.....but i remember there are 4.....as for music, there are only maybe 3 or 4 that i like, but thats when you crank up the fx volume and turn on the cd player, lol

If anyone ever gets this game let me know so we can play online.......

Last edited:
I will probably just pick this up since no website has bothered to do a review yet... Guess I could always return it if I don't like it.

sadly, this game is going to be MASSIVELY overlooked with the release of mario kart in the next few months.

Last edited:
I think it is getting overlooked because no site is reviewing it...
Tis ashame since I am interested, maybe I'll go back to renting since there are soooo many games coming out that I want to try

Back