My Christmas Eve Party

Hochiminh

Banned
Nov 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
2880-7187-6708-3449
Man, I love Christmas. Giving gifts is where it's at.

I brung my Wii to my mom's house for some video game fun. Here, my cousin is fighting em' up in Wii Boxing:
CIMG0247.jpg

My older cousin Steven decided to join in on the action:
CIMG0248.jpg

Even I played my little cousin in boxing and he BEAT ME!

Hey, my little cousin Shelly came into the living room:
CIMG0249.jpg

Then, they decided on some two-on-two Tony Hawk Downhill Jam action:
CIMG0251.jpg

Here are some pics of my family and I gambling. It's been a tradition forever, and hey, I came away up $51.75!:
CIMG0252.jpg
(Above I am on the right side between the two people on the right, and below I am on tthe left side between them two)
CIMG0254.jpg

Finally, besides $150, three shirts, a wallet, blue jeans, Axe spray, a trimmer set, and shower radio set, I got these two Wii games for Christmas:
CIMG0256.jpg

And finally a picture of my wife and I (shying away from the camera!):
CIMG0262.jpg

And my wife getting her Christmas present:
CIMG0245.jpg

How was everyone's Christmas? Share your thoughts, pictures, and whatnot here. I hope you guys got what you wished for....then again, it's all about spending time together!

Last edited:
none of the people playing on the wii are using the wrist straps.... hope they dont have sweaty hands, or there will be tears.

ClawiLewak said:
none of the people playing on the wii are using the wrist straps.... hope they dont have sweaty hands, or there will be tears.
Yeah, thankfully. My cousins on my dad's side were doing the same thing on December 23rd. I was definitely scared. I would tell them to use the wrist strap. My oldest cousin was the only one who wore it.

VashPR said:
That was cool man, everybody looks happy.
Well, most of the time. During gambling, my uncle and my stepdad got into an argument over the pot. Geesh, it seems like every time we have a get-together, they do that.

but thats because they want to win no matter what, they were drinking, or they just don't like each other?

Back