My first post

WiiRule

WiiChat Member
Dec 14, 2006
Firs of all i would like to say hi to everyone on this board. I am with this board to gain information about the release of this game and i have a lot of questions regarding this so it seems awesome machine.

My first question regards the internet connection thing that the ps2 and xbox has (ps2netplay and xbox live). Do you have to buy seperate cables to be able to connect to the internet and what features can you do on it?

My other question regards the games. There are three so far far that i really fancy and they are red steel, call of duty3 and splinter cell double agent. Does anyone have these games and are they worth it?

This is it really and all i can do now is wait until christmas when i hope the console is sitting under the tree.

Thanks in advance!

Wiirule

Ps: Is the game just cause out on wii?

WiiRule said:
Firs of all i would like to say hi to everyone on this board. I am with this board to gain information about the release of this game and i have a lot of questions regarding this so it seems awesome machine.

My first question regards the internet connection thing that the ps2 and xbox has (ps2netplay and xbox live). Do you have to buy seperate cables to be able to connect to the internet and what features can you do on it?

My other question regards the games. There are three so far far that i really fancy and they are red steel, call of duty3 and splinter cell double agent. Does anyone have these games and are they worth it?

This is it really and all i can do now is wait until christmas when i hope the console is sitting under the tree.

Thanks in advance!

Wiirule

Ps: Is the game just cause out on wii?

Hi there :) getting swiftly on welcome to the site and to connect the Wii to the internet you need either a wireless router, in which case the Wii can detect it and connect to it without and wires, if not then your best bet is getting a USB dongle that you plug into the back of your PC and then the Wii detects that. Soon there will be a lan adapter out but I'm not sure if it is yet (I use the wireless)

Red Steel has had mixed reviews and it seems down to personal preference whether you give it a 5/10 or a 9/10, answer, rent it first :) CoD3 has been slated for having no multiplayer AT ALL (I've heard) not even coop with a friend next to you but apparantly it has a great single player game.

Personally I would go for LoZ:TP, Rayman Raving Rabbids (for multiplayer) or NFS:Carbon(Single Player) and the obligatory SMG and SSBB when it comes out but those are my preferences (If it helps LoZ is perhaps the most kickass game ever)

Back