my friend borrowed my wii...

wongasta

WiiChat Member
Dec 12, 2006
since i played the wii fro like 3 weeks and kinda got tired of it, my friend and i agreed to let each other borrow wii and ds, for one to two weeks. now it has been 5 weeks, and i stopped playing with the ds like the second week. im not too sure if i want my wii back or not because 1) i know i wont be playing much with it 2) he loves it and i dont think he's willing to give back...

i think ill let him keep it for a little bit longer, but can anyone suggest me when to take the wii back (the time when big games such as ssbb gets released)?

ssbb won't come out in months...i think you should take it back soon, that's what i would of done. Or until you see a game come out that your interested in.

well its nice of you to be a friend, but yeah once late spring, early summer rolls around, youll want it back. Also they are some good games coming out soon that you may want to try. I dunno what to do, just ask nicely..haha.

Take it now, before he gets too attached. If he doesn't give it back, take'a heater to'is DS, and make sure he knows 'dat if you don' getcha Wii back, his DS will be swimmin' with 'da fishes.
:D.

lol i guess ill take it after the AP exams... everytime i talk to him he tell me how he have fun with wii channel (since his mom banned him from internet, i wonder why *pron*). from what i know he treats my wii like a god, since i think he know more about the wii than me before he even borrowed it from me...

Take it now, before he gets too attached. If he doesn't give it back, take'a heater to'is DS, and make sure he knows 'dat if you don' getcha Wii back, his DS will be swimmin' with 'da fishes.

haha, that or, you could sell it to your friend possibly? just an idea.

nah i wouldnt sell it, hes cheap as hell... he claim he would buy it for 100 bux with 2 games i let him borrow. also he said if i got his ds taken up in school, he gets to keep the wii, i have to pay him 15 bux for him to reclaim it...

haha just so you know your friend is touching your wii and his wii at the same time. all the time. watch out for sticky buttons LOL

Truly your being a good friend but it's been 5 weeks! If you want it back just tell him that you want it back and don't take any of that "But pleassssssssse" crap.

Ummmmm then why are you posting on the Wii Chat board?:eek:ut: :tard:

take it back and NEVER let any1 borrow a system for more then 1 week (i learned that lesson when i was in grade2....WHY JIMMY WHY DO U HAVE TO HURT ME..WHY:sick: )

Back