My friend has a wii now, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're annoyed because your friend got the same gaming console as you? Omfg that miserable cow D:

Last edited:
tumi said:
Sup Clarke! .. I understand wi-fi gaming .. What do you mean by LAN gaming? Can I have multiple Wii's on the same network and play games against it? as in different rooms on their own TVs? I was not aware you can do that or am I just mis-reading it:)
So far you can do it with Battalion Wars II. Hopefully they will have the option in Mario Kart Wii.

hmm...dont give her your wii number....or you'll get annoying messages on your wii...which is not good....:lol:

Frogger said:
My friend has all the consoles, all of them, but I get to laugh at her because she's really bad... Not saying that I don't expect both of you to be terrible.
I'd like your friend to join the forum if not already and post on the System Setup thread.

Last edited:
@clarke- Whatever.
@manred- IDK
@tumi-Its a force-friendship. Both my mom, and her parents want us to be friends.
@sremick-meh.
@clarke-yes,yes it is.
@tumi-(no reply, im just saying i noticed your post)
@arogeek-LOL. yeah,ill just ignore her wii.
@celeste- lol.
@samus101-yeah. go get zac efron to go sing in a sound-proof box.
@clarke-(no reply, im just saying i noticed your post)
@wario2ooo- she doesnt have if hooked up to internet, shes too stupid to.. ^.^ i would have to help her with that.. but i wont.
@matt's_a_bluebird-(no reply, im just saying i noticed your post)

WOW. replys ftw. but the flamers are just meanies. im SORRY im in a force-friendship with a HSM fan! okkaaay???

this is why we have war...

we cant be happy for others fortune

No friendship "relationship" is forced. If you don't like her then just let your mother and your friend know. Sure it may be hard, but if you really don't like her then let her know. In a nice way of course. Also, I'm pretty sure she didn't get the Wii just because you have one. The Wii is a very popular console as seen by its sales and availability.

Note:

Please stay on topic, thanks.

Last edited:
Woah.. your 'best friends' yet here you are bitching about her on a forum?

I'd hate to have a friend like you. If one of my friends got a wii I'd be landed, it would mean more games for us both to play, more controllers etc..

If you don't like her then tell her.. just don't be two faced about it all.

Flaming is a form of directly insulting another member. From my understanding, nobody in this thread has really flamed you. They have merely stated their opinion on your situation. You must understand that when you post a thread relating to an opinion you have of some one or something not everyone is going to agree with you. Although, to prevent this thread from escalating any farther, I've decided to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back