My ironic wii history

Arcadium

Not Banned
Jun 19, 2006
Colombia
Wii Online Code
6980-3796-3948-8393
Do you think I have the Wii?... I even don't know.

My wii was bought yesterday on a Canada Wal-Mart store by one of my cousings. But she couldn't buy some stuff of the Wii that are going to arrive all of them on thursday.
I have to wait until next tuesday for playing the Wii, but that's not almost the bad thing, what now I hate is that yesterday I was talking with she on the MSN, with her webcame, and then I asked her for the Wii, she showed it to me without even almost know what it was.
I told her to dont get it out of the box, but she did, and showed the wii, the wiimote, the nunchuck, wii sports and zelda.
Now Im diying because I know that I have a Wii, but is hundreds of thousands of kilometers far away from me.
I know I just have to wait one week, but if somebody knows he has a Wii, that he can't play until a week later, that is like diying... seriously...

Jessy15 said:
my friend got a wii on launch, but cant play till christmas
ya same here, unless i talk my mom into lettin me play it thanksgiving

I got a Wii on launch after sitting in the cold from midnight until 8am. It broke by itself 30min later. That my friend, is worse! Althought Nintendo sent me a new one, it should be here in less than 15 days :)

Lowezt said:
I got a Wii on launch after sitting in the cold from midnight until 8am. It broke by itself 30min later. That my friend, is worse! Althought Nintendo sent me a new one, it should be here in less than 15 days :)

I wouldn't be so happy... 15 days! that's a lot!

I hope mine is ok

Back