my issue with the VC games list

I'm sure you can figure out a way to play these games using "other" methods *wink* *wink* *hint* *hint* Then when/if the game is ever released on the VC, you can buy it for $5-$10 and not feel guilty.

stugots said:
I don't know about you guys but back when the Sega Vs SNES days were upon us there was NO contest the SNES was king.

If anything, that's a reason for me to like the way things currently are. SNES was king. I already have those games. I played them to death. I wasn't ever foolish enough to pick up a TG16 though so I'm really enjoying Bomberman '93 right now. And I hear Lords of Thunder is coming soon (or maybe just released). I've always wanted to play that game and I'll finally get the chance to. The people I've talked to who have played both tell me it's better than Radiant Silvergun but i have my doubts. Now I won't have to scrounge up a Turbo Duo just to find out.

If you just want to relive Nintendo's past glory, why not get the old consoles? Then you won't have to worry about release dates. You can play all the games you can find. It'll probably even be cheaper.

well for 1 its nice to have all the games in 1 place rather then 12 consoles hooked up. 2. wireless is a nice feature.

Not to mention those of us who has spent money with ninteno buying Wii points deserve a better list of games top choose from to spend out already purchased points.

stugots said:
well for 1 its nice to have all the games in 1 place rather then 12 consoles hooked up. 2. wireless is a nice feature.

I did try that once (I only had ten at the time)
Them switch boxies and multi scart connecters are handy

LMAO there was a time I had a bunch hooked up too LOL

I've gone from saving up money to mass buy VC games to just ignoring the channel until the list builds up again. I'm pretty sure it's the same with anyone else who bought 10-20 VC games.

It would be more beneficial to mass release most of the games in 2 years than chicken feed us over 10 years. This is the EXACT reason why XBL Arcade has had severe months of failure in sales, while other months sales climbed, aka launching TMNT arcade, Castlevania SOTN.

Back