My Mrs Holds her Knife and Fork The Wrong Way Round

nitro

Resident Wii Expert
Dec 30, 2006
My other half holds her knife and fork as if she is left handed even though she is actually right handed. I have been watching her play Zelda today and she has the nunchuk in what i would consider the wrong hand and then swaps them over intermitently.

My question: should I break her left arm so she has to hold the wiimote in her right hand?

No, you should accept her differences. The wii is actually designed to work in either hand. The head of nintendo is left handed. Why would he make a console he can't play?

coolg35748 said:
No, you should accept her differences. The wii is actually designed to work in either hand. The head of nintendo is left handed. Why would he make a console he can't play?
:lol: never thought about it that way. I'm ambidextrous, but I eat dinner left handed, play snooker left handed, but I play games 'right-handed', and write right-handed :) s'all good. Leave her to how she wants to play homie :)

nitro said:
you read it so you must do. Im only trying to make a light hearted thread you twát and as its wii related in theory its in the correct place.
It has nothing to do with the Wii and everything to do with the manner in which your wife holds the wiimote. Do you wonder why you can't ever find a useful thread around here? It's because idiots like you post ridiculous threads in the wrong forum every 5 minutes. Don't try to justify it, just put it in the right forum!

And you're real creative there, are you 12? Is your "mrs" your sister? Come on now, grow up.

Kryptenx said:
Do you wonder why you can't ever find a useful thread around here?

Isnt it actually because tossers like you post sarcastic comments so that they turn into arguments and therefore turn off topic?

All I was trying to do was start a slightly amusing thread after having read numerous boring ones - I have no intention on chopping her arm off or anything of the sort.

Thats my last word on the matter, no doubt you'll find something clever to say regardless.

Bind her left hand so the wii mote is to big for her hand. Chinese do it all the time to there feet. Don't see why you can't do it with hands.

using the left hand in not a crime. i'm pretty sure 50% of men use it for something else....:devil:

God, you people really can't get over an innocent mistake. WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE. IT'S A ****ING FORUM GET OVER IT AND GET A LIFE. YOUR SO PISSED OFF BECAUSE YOU SPEND EVERY WAKING MOMENT HERE. GET OVER YOURSELF, YOUR NOT COOL.

Kryptenx said:
We don't care. Why don't you post it here: http://www.wiichat.com/lounge/

You*
Idont see why people have to spam every topic that isnt super serious.
And the Lounge is for NON-Wii posts. This is for anything general with the Wii, Correct forum.

And id find using the remotes the other way be hard.. but thats cause im right handed i geuss.

how about rather than the bitching you do what I do on my forum as an Admin and MOVE the thread to the correct forum without the bitchy comments or sly digs?

Back