My SIMS!

oh i'm so jealous! you will have to keep me posted on how your getting on!

Well, when you all get it, I hope you all have so much fun with it! Like, Sirgrim suggested, check out my videos and be refreshed in your love for it (hehehe!) and please, if you have any questions, ask me the in the questionnaire thread for Mysims that I started. I am filming the vid now. ^__^*

I just came out of the game. Its really cool to build and "design" all the stuff. I build a really weird chair ( going to try and take a picture of it )

I just got the chef to move in to my town. Its all very cute and cool to play

cyberzomby said:
I just came out of the game. Its really cool to build and "design" all the stuff. I build a really weird chair ( going to try and take a picture of it )

I just got the chef to move in to my town. Its all very cute and cool to play

I cant wait to see your pictures,Zomby! I have some to send to you on your wii as well! ^__^*

Cool :D

I played some more this evening ( Too bad Im going to be bummed tomorrow when I find out I should have worked on some school projects :p )

I now got that museum and the restaurant is all finished. It sure is a nice game to play. Tomorrow Im going to see that Goth Girl. Only saw her in town once but didnt had a chance to talk to her yet.

Ill try and take some pictures with my camera of the tv :p

MySims is a pretty cool game, that is if you like that kind of game. If your a hard-core shooter person, it may not deliver the action that your looking for. But i liked it... The only thing i could do without is the loading times. But other than that -and compared to the other Wii games- i would give this a 7.5

The game is really decent at best. When building objects, its very difficult to judge depth. I have used 3-d building/drawing programs forever...and they should have included the distance you have the remote from the tv to manipulate the depth of the objects. it gets frustrating to build exactly how you want. other than that its just mehhh to me

And it certainly doesnt get any easier, does it Zomby. LOL! But, thats the fun part. You can follow the rules in building it, but once the sparkles go away, you can get VERY CREATIVE!:yesnod:

okkk...........................................
................................................ANOTHER FREIND has just called me and said that he was playing mysims and he heard a shatter in the wii, it shut off, he ejected the game.........and only half come out THE GAME SHATTERED AND BROKE HIS WII

............sigh..............please belive me people

Zero77 said:
okkk...........................................
................................................ANOTHER FREIND has just called me and said that he was playing mysims and he heard a shatter in the wii, it shut off, he ejected the game.........and only half come out THE GAME SHATTERED AND BROKE HIS WII

............sigh..............please belive me people

That cant be good. Not good at all. Well, the one thing that needs to be done is he needs to report that. I dont see how that can happen, but report that and the game to both companies. He should get refunded for the system and they will repair it free for him. And EA will compensate for the loss of the game.

haha it sure doesnt get any easier :)

OMG! About the broken disc.

When my wii is playing mysims I hear all kinds of funny noises in there. I keep hoping that stuff like that wont happen to my wii lol

Back