My Super Smash Brothers Brawl Character List:

Status
Not open for further replies.
you won, with 5 lives.
i did a fight i was ganondorf vsing two level 9 bowsers and it was 20 lives each. i killed them and i had 5 lives lefted. too easy.

don't do that many lives... do 5... much more challening. and try 2 lvl 9 randoms on a team and 1 lvl 9 other random by him self with you on your own team as well. that makes for a much better exp.

Stop braging okay your good, now try a 3 team against you with 5 lives but when the battle starts, kill yourself 3 times so you are on 2 lives and your versing a team of level 9's with 5 lives, now thats a challenge.

have you ever won that dude? that sounds practically impossible... i can pull a win out about every 3 game when i have the five lives and i am at like 130% normally on my last life. but of course i am doing randoms not playing the same team a 2nd time... that way you can't learn how to play against them and learn what to do to make it easier... random choice 3 on a team lvl 9 on final destination with no items. try yoshi, roy, and samus...

i am also thinking about making some other moves sets... any suggetsions? i will try for any char, if i dont know them by name give a pic too, if i still dont know then i am sorry, but if i know them i will give a shot at a good move list.

Auron from FFX :) :
445px-Auron_artwork.jpg

And Tidus from FFX:
341px-Tidus_artwork.jpg

See if you can make moves for these 2.

i haven't really played X, but i know them... i can try but i cant garuantee a good outcome... but i will try... final fantasy chars are hard when you don't really know their limits... cuz those should be their b moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back