My Super Smash Brothers Brawl Character List:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... not to found of some of those choices, but some were really good too. i am still working on the movesets... i am very busy with my personal life right now, i would rather get Blues and Zero, then RockMan anyday. Maybe even Bass. of course if you do use megaman he could also use Rush. Hmmm... that opens up a lot of things!...

soz guy but i dont think old characters like zora link will be in ssbb because ssb is aimed at having the current gen next gen kinda thing but there is a exception of them being secret charaters probaly not but still fingers crossed

yeah, like i stated in my previous list... a diff costume but also a diff move set... read back a lil bit and find it... kinda lazy now... its back there somewhere... i made a list of 45 chars plus some in ( this things) *couldn't remember how to spell what they are called... :( ... anyways, but if you read it i have it to where you can press ^,V,<,> on the d-pad and get diff move sets for that char... kinda like a diff char but not completely...

snakewar said:
serge (chrono cross):yesnod:
linx (chrono cross):yesnod:
ryu (breath of fire):yesnod:
waluigi (mario tennis):yesnod:
goron link (majoras mask):yesnod:
zora link (majoras mask):yesnod:
cloud strife (final fantasy):yesnod:
sephiroth (final fantasy):yesnod:
naruto (¬¬):yesnod:
rey mysterio ..xD (wwe)..:lol: :lol:
sub-zero, scorpion, etc (mortal kombat):yesnod:

Cloud Strife would be good :)

Last edited:
Byuu from Bahamut Lagoon would be cool. He could summon dragons adn use his crazy sword stuff. King K Rool would be alright, he would be pretty good comic releif if there were cut scenes.

hmm.. don't know that one... i don't know a lot of these people you guys mention, maybe i am too old for this stuff... lol... Maybe i just didn't grow up with the right games... I know the good classics, that most people know like Chrono Trigger, Mario, Zelda, Kid Icarus, etc... never heard of home world though... So you see what i mean...

I_WANT_WII said:
Byuu from Bahamut Lagoon would be cool. He could summon dragons adn use his crazy sword stuff. King K Rool would be alright, he would be pretty good comic releif if there were cut scenes.

k. rool, i hope he is not in the game.

I retract my statments of me being good/greate/awsome... I just watched like 5 vids of ppl playing, i feel very small... but as my new saying says under my avatar, i am now under training... :)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back