My Super Smash Brothers Brawl Character List:

Status
Not open for further replies.
that other characters have been announced in addition to those of the video, to bowzer jr, the new Young Link and ridley?
perdonen mi ignorancia..xDD, pero no me eh dedicado a averiguar nada

wrong thread there guy...

anyways, because it is a short distance you go backwards, and you can attack immediatly after wards, but if you do the L > and roll away, you have to dash back at them to get close enough to attack... so you see if you wave dash you get a chance to start a combo, if you roll you have a greater chance to loose that, if he is also a good player he will either wave dash your dash, or do the same thing and roll through. so you can see the diff a lil here, but for other instances i will wait until you repost, because i can go for a while, but i don't want to take up to much posting room,:lol:. lawl. but maybe if it still exsits in SSBB i will show you better than telling you!?!?

Ok while doing the wavedash can you be hit?
And the Wavedash is good becuase of the smash attacks right off the bat am I right? And like Air4ce said it helps edguarding wich is good although I can only perfect this with Marth and of course Luigi since he is so easy

Do you know what characters absolutley need it? Because I find it harder to wavedash with some characters like Falco and Link compared to Marth and Luigi

that i am not for sure about, but i spekulate it has something to do with jump height and fall speed.

I have move sets for Marth, and Hector (I thought about making his while making Marths); however, I can't really think of any for Roy, Titas, or Arroan (or something). I would need a PS2 and FFX to make a good move set, sorry :(. Roy, on the other hand, i can't reallky think of anything for him and I don't know why but, by changing Marth, he is no longer a clone, and they have diff movsets... so i kind of think he is good to go in a since...

I will post the move sets when i get off, or go on lunch break, so i can do it at my pc at home.

how it would be of stupid if a cartoon appeared in the game a stupid character???…, how to homer simpson ????
in addition, the simpsons had a fight game
he can say.. you little...or d'oh..es una propuesta muy estupida

anyways... i have an okay move set for hector. and yes you get marth before roy. so changing marth, makes roy no longer a clone...

I will post them later, because i forgot my stuff at work...

i would add a sephiroth in there but i dought that would happen in a million years(well one can always dream can they)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back