My Super Smash Brothers Brawl Character List:

Status
Not open for further replies.
no not a small falco, me as a player, i feel like i am almost not worthy to say i was amazing, these kids would demolish me, for now... but i will be much better very soon, and i can't wait to play my friend this coming weekend. :lol: mwahahahahahaha... :lol: he wont see any of this coming!:lol: Mwahahahahaahh :lol:

yes i beat him every time... remember i have only lost once, they have been close... kinda... but once i am done it will be no challenge...

more characters
blood falcon,etc.. (F-Zero X)
flint (alundra 2)
others pokemon..(i don't know)
fox can have the "look" of starfox adventure
bomber man...
J.C. (GTA san andreas)
jack sparrow (pirates of the caribbean)
other of the wwe...xDDDD o ECW (RVD)(smash in the spanish table)

Last edited:
snakewar said:
more characters
blood falcon,etc.. (F-Zero X)
flint (alundra 2)
others pokemon..(i don't know)
fox can have look of starfox adventure
bomber man...
J.C. (GTA san andreas)
jack sparrow (pirates of the caribbean)
other of the wwe...xDDDD o ECW (RVD)(smash in the spanish table)

blood falcon is a costumn.
pick capt falcon and make him red and look on his back.
pic
gal_fz-1c.jpg

que detallista... creo que no tomaste en cuenta las otras opciones, sino que te fuiste directo a la de BF...
(it is in my language (Spanish) so that I do not want it to translate. I am loose )
bueno, no importa.. luego escribire en ingles.....

?hola como esta usted? lawl. ?Que tempo hasa hoy? anyways, yes he will get better too, by playing me and learning, he gets better the hard way, lol. but he mentioned to me he has been trying to learn wavedashing as well, i am jsut taking it a lil bit further with the vids and all... lol

yeah, thats a good vid, kinda like young link the unpredictable... 2!@! or somethin... thats how i use Y.Link, without the wavedashing/landing... but yet i am still better with falco, just try and understand that, that guy is unbeatable with Y.Link, and i am just short of that, but I am even better with Falco, i just need a better cont so i can SHFFL and WaveDash/Shield/Land better, its to non-responsive.

ganondorf234 said:
can i see the movie of the guy playing young link?
i think wave dash is useless.
I Agree, Although I do see it pay off in some matches
Im not so good at it and that is probly why I find it useless its just so hard with some characters.

it's not just like running... you can attack instanly with any attack from and it serves as a dodge, and if you do it near an edge you can edge hog much faster, but that normally consits of wavelanding. just go to youtube.com and search for- young link the unpredictable - without the -'s... i am at my work pc, can't go to youtube.com and copy past url sorry :( plz forgive me for fighting for you freedom lol... ;)

it really doesnt make you dodge, you just slide on the ground.
why not just fold L or R then click forword to roll dodge or click back to do a backflip dodge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back