My Super Smash Brothers Brawl Character List:

Status
Not open for further replies.
they should really keep mr game and watch and remove jigglypuff and pichu, they just dont need to be there...................more room for sonic lol

I lol'd through like half of the list.
They aren't gonna put all sorts of tertiary characters in there, and you shouldn't expect to see them. You basically just listed Nintendo characters. It kinda looks like you went through the SSBM trophies and just listed characters.

19.)Gannondarf (with sword now take out him being a clone)

This is plausible, and I think they MAY do it, but they have a lot of sword wielding characters already especially with the news of ZSS, Metaknight, and pit. LolGanondarf.

You can forget about all those links. There will be one link in this Game; Link. I can nearly guarantee they will take Young Link out..

lolpacman

zedr said:
i think Dante (devil may cry), kratos (god of war), hector (castlevania), sephiroth (final fantasy), bomberman, getz, sonic, crash (crash bandicoot), firebrand (demon's crest), and
megaman could be great characters for SSB:B

You just listing your favorite game characters. They wouldn't actually be good adds. The rules for third party characters is that they had to originate in a video game and must have appeared in at least one Nintendo console game. And they won't put real guns in either. Sonic may be in because he is the most requested third-party character. I'd like there to be a bunch of my favorites in too, mega man being one, but that's not how it works. The main reason snake is in because the MGS creator begged Sakurai to put him even before melee. There's only gunna be 2 or 3 third-party characters. so don't expect much in the third-party area.

Last edited:
Remember what was said.. that NEW secret character will be one that has been in many games already. So Kratos or Sephiroth will probably not be in it. Would be fun though =)

would you possibly be so kind as to explain me what does a THIRD-PARTY character mean, please?

no offence, but why is there so many threads about this when u can just go on the official site and find out yourself for sure?
great list though

Last edited:
zedr said:
would you possibly be so kind as to explain me what does a THIRD-PARTY character mean, please?
It means a character that comes from another company another than Nintendo. For instance Sega is third party. For "3rd party" characters to get in Nintendo has to ask the company if its alright.

banjo kazooie sonic knukles toad

i could keep going and going as could anyone on this forum but were just going to have to wait and see for the final product.

Jono said:
banjo kazooie sonic knukles toad

i could keep going and going as could anyone on this forum but were just going to have to wait and see for the final product.

Banjo & kazooie would be awesome as one character. Sonic would be neat imo, knuckles would too, but that's very unlikely. Toad has no attacks and eh already Is one of Peach's attacks. So I doubt he'd be in there also.

okay, some list looks okay, but yeah, you got to get serious about Ballon Fighter... you can't be serious... But yeah, some GoldenSun would be okay, although you added too much Fire Emblem, the only addition should be Hector. And Zero needs to be there over MachRider... <3 Zero.

Nintendo announced that there are going to be over 40 charcters in Brawl and SSBM only had 25 charcters thats almost more then twice as many charcters in Brawl so more then likely there will be twice as many stages and trophies!! :D

My SSBB wishlist ...

1. shadow
  2. knuckles
  3. tails
  4. sonic
  5. mario
  6. luigi
  7. waluigi
  8. wario
  9. daisy
  10. link
  11. young link