My Super Smash Brothers Brawl Character List:

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just can't really use fox... thats who my bro uses, my secondary is Young Link, i love tiered stages with him :)

yeah, you said that... lol... i am okay on the normal maps but on a 3 tiered stages OMG i am amazing, i can put all his B moves together... it just flows smoothly... and its over...

I like that stage with no items with Falco, or Capt. Falcon, not as much for young link... i need stages like Battle Field, pokemon stadium, etc, to really shine with him.

So your really that good with falco. I'm better with fox cause i find you don't die as much times by falling of the edge and he's quicker and he's got a better jump.

wait did you just say your better than me and falco, with you being fox, or just your better with fox than you are with Falco...For some reason I don't really have to worry about dieing from falling off... I really don't know why though... lol... Yeah, if you haven't noticed i am very confident with my abilities with Falco, but thats because i know i can back it up. like i said earlier i have only lost once, in the best of 2-3 mathces with 3 lives... Damn that Doctor Quivorkian and his Doctor Mario! yeah and he ran me through too... i couldn't do a thing... I knew how to, but i couldn't adapt quick enough... he was just one step ahead of me, almost every time... but i have gotten better and i wish i could play him again... anyways sorry fort the tangent... i die more as fox than falco, but thats just because i'm not use to his speed on the ground so i can't juggle with him like i can with falco... I love to JUGGLE with FALCO!

I would agree with you juggling is the $h!t... Ohh Ohh, and so is intercepting, i love making my opponet think hes gonna make it back then as he closens to the edge, i lunge off towards them and BAM! down they go to the bottom of the map! ohh its so fun! QUESTION FOR ALL, what is you fastest time on EVENT MATCH 51 (without Jiggly) mine is 1 minute 14 seconds with none other than Falco (i actually did it faster with falco than Jiggly... :) )

Thats fast, i use fox and bet it in like 2mins + 30 secs and i've seen that move it's kinda cheap but funny when it's not you :).

Yeah my friend beat it in 45 sec with Jiggly, of course we went and practiced using that move for like 3 hours... but that doesn't mean anything i can still kick the living $h!t outta him when we play... thats why i said no jiggly

Air4ceSquirrel said:
Yeah my friend beat it in 45 sec with Jiggly, of course we went and practiced using that move for like 3 hours... but that doesn't mean anything i can still kick the living $h!t outta him when we play... thats why i said no jiggly

45 sec, thats really fast but its jiggly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back