My Super Smash Brothers Brawl Character List:

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol... you did konw about that right... lol... stupid fox such a lil brain.. lol... thats why falco is better... lol... sorry just kinda funny... lol... *ahem* okay but really, okay.... fine i will try them on Final Destination so they can't run from me...

Maybe but don't you think that if wolf gets in they would put a character from Star Wolf's team in ssbb.

meh, they only need to add wolf, hes really the only important one... ohhh ohh did you know the seceret with fox, and falco on corneria????!!!

Nope, its on SSBM, only Falco or Fox can do it, and they can only do it on Corneria... If you want to see it go to training, on corneria, and pick fox or falco. then start pressing --> and <-- on the D-Pad really fast simotaineously... he should spin around and clinch his fist, and start charging, continue to tap rapidly, then you should get a briefing from the Ar-Wing Pilots... Slipp, the Rabbit and Falco/Fox depends on which one you do it with, they say like 5 diff things... you can only do it once no matter what if you start and are hit you can't do it again... then you would have to cancle the game and start over again... Its worth it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back