Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

my thoughts..........

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by FFS!, Dec 22, 2007.

1. FFS!

FFS! WiiChat Member

Just cuz ive seen sooooooooo many posts recently about things like "what game should i get for christmas?" and "what are the best games atm?" i just thought id do a short summary of some of the best games ive played/seen. For a start i think anyone and everyone needs a copy of mario galaxy (its a must have) and twilight princess. If you're looking for a good game to play with friends both mario party 8 and mario and sonic at the olympics are very enjoyable. If your looking for good shooters then i recommend umbrella chronicles (even links crossbow training is good fun) and either of the medal of honours (heroes 2 not out in aus yet:( and vanguard is very fun split screen) and although it may have not got the best ratings, as i am a sonic fan i absolutely loved sonic and the secret rings (such an underrated game). I would also say, based on ratings alone Metroid Prime 3 but i havent yet played it. Anyway, thats my thoughts.......

• Like Like x 1
  2. Monsteroids

Monsteroids Psychedelic Snail

Wii Friend Code: 6069-9016-3559-6279
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Yep pretty much.

Heard NiGHTS was a real lunchbag let-down. Vanguard... nyeeeeh I'm not fond of it.