My Wii Problems/Questions

Wii_Smurf

No.1 Smurf
Dec 5, 2006
Manchester
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I have some questions about my Wii...

1. How does the Internet Wii UBS work and where Do I get it from. Plus is it better than my buying a Wireless Router

2. My brother complaints that Boxing isn't as good like it hard to huck. Is that him?

Thanks for answering these xD

3. Same Brother complains that Putting in Golf is not Sensative enough though the Sensativity is Max (5)

Last edited:
@ question 1: Well it's certainly cheaper, considerably! Theres no point you getting a router unless you have more than one device connecting to it (I have 2 computers and am soon hooking my Wii upto it, just have to get my Wii first XD)

@ question 2: I'm trying to figure this question out, do you mean... is it hard or is it just him? Well, if thats it, yeah it is kinda hard, takes some getting used to, in the mean time... You kick his ass XD

Dougamer said:
@ question 1: Well it's certainly cheaper, considerably! Theres no point you getting a router unless you have more than one device connecting to it (I have 2 computers and am soon hooking my Wii upto it, just have to get my Wii first XD)

@ question 2: I'm trying to figure this question out, do you mean... is it hard or is it just him? Well, if thats it, yeah it is kinda hard, takes some getting used to, in the mean time... You kick his ass XD

Cheers I added a question lol
Plus where I get the Wii USB thingy from?
And does it just connect to my PC?

golf is just hard to get used to. for each club, theres a different way to generate power. with you driver, its more about how far back you bring your arms and how quickly you swing. putting is entirely how much you follow through with your swing.

Yeah in answer to putting, its not about how soft you hit it.. Just your stance and technique. Or he could avoid putting by just getting a hole in 1 :D

And the Wi-Fi USB, you can buy it from any GOOD electronics vendor (i think) or you can order it from Nintendo it's self.

And it works like anyother USB, plugs into your computer. You just install the software and then you let your Wii scan for it.

Back