Name and Shame 'em!

lol like you got the time for checking. And when you see there name its already to late.

Than you should disconnect and you see youre name end up on this list in a while ;)

DUDU just discon'd on me after beating him 2-0 in a perfectly good contest. I believe you only have 1 recorded win instead of 2 when someone does this?

Now, don't know about you guys but I don't play 14,000 games in one day thus not being as good as some players nor able to rack up massive points. My wins are precious and **** sucking selfish moronic titty spanners like DUDU make me have bad thoughts and my therapist says they are naughty thoughts and I must resist them...

Stop doing it you bloody pillocks, be adult enough to play fun kiddy games fairly or lock yourself in your bathroom with mums copy of the freemans catalogue (pages 112-149 lingerie) and stay there til you die :mad5:

Anyway, its a great game, keep up the good work all you non-quitters, keep whipping the cheaty ****-pipes...

....wiiiiiii..... said:
wow.. ive had like 30 games and NO1 has disconnected, even in the 1's i own in..

o btw if maybe you updated this thread with the names of the people who are disconnecting this might get stickyd coz we could check on this thread before starting the match
Good call, was thinkin about it but wanted to wait to see if people gave names in. From now on the 1st post will be updated with people who disconnect (as long as the forum users post the mii names of course!)

I cant see these people changing their Mii's either cos that done, they will lose their stats. And isnt that why they disconnect in the 1st place? So their stats look good?

I think the more people who pay a little more attention before a game and remember the Mii names they are playing, the better. The more these people get rejected before games the sooner they will realise that what they are doing is silly and childish and maybe learn to take defeat on the chin! :yesnod:

SERGIO. Ive played this guy like twice now, (coincidence), and he has disconnected both times.

First match was 5-4 to me, second match was 14-0.

Please add him to the list.

His mii has white skin and has brown hair.

Back