Smash Bros. Brawl – Wii's Most Important Game Of 2007?

sagema said:
It's funny how this will be the best game of the year simply because games like MGS4, FF13, Star Craft 2 are being delayed till next year. It's a possibility that they will add Cloud, Liquid, Sonic, Fei, Elly, and many other characters based on the composer list.
o_O ummm...the composer list has nothing to do with who is gonna be in Brawl......AT ALL X_X.

I don't like Sonic! But I want bad this game!!!! It must we awesome!!!!

Wow, great article, I really think Brawl is going to be game of the year 2007, Sonic, Sora, and Solid Snake, (wow four s's) there fighting styles will be nice, zero suit samus will be interesting.

I love the pokemon games, but, putting them in brawl will be stupid, pikachu and mewtwo are good but pichu and jigglypuff are gay =P.

Can't wait for the game, I'm going to pre-order.

I don't think it is going to be the best wii game of 2007. I think its going to be in the top 5 list of for 2007

snyda said:
u guys all suck balls u peanis
????

....Anyway, I hope each of the characters from the previous games will be available too. The SSB series is so freakin' cool, especially now that it will be playable online.

ssbb_lover said:
Very nicely written, Cor. I'm glad to see none of that "GAWD COULD YOU MAKE IT ANY LONGER?! SOME1 SUMMARIZE PLZ & THX" ****. I can confidently say that it's your best article to date, because of how well it was written, good choice of topic, and...uhh...Smash Bros. just flat-out kicks ass.

Again, amazing. :]
GAWD COULD YOU MAKE IT ANY LONGER!?!? lol....

SSBB is definitely Nintendo's most important game and no mere party game. Compare the hype behind Mario Party 8 and the hype behind SSBB. Note the difference. ^_^

Back