NAruto clash of ninja revolution?

gbj153

Lets play with Pixels~
Jun 6, 2007
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Should I get it? I heard it only has 20 characters, thats 3 less from clash of ninja 2, and like 20 less from 3

i wouldn't waste money on this. All they are giving you is just the motion control. So in reality, you paid more and you got less. But, if you are looking for naruto, rise of the ninja for the xbox 360 then no doubt get this.

Renz said:
i wouldn't waste money on this. All they are giving you is just the motion control. So in reality, you paid more and you got less. But, if you are looking for naruto, rise of the ninja for the xbox 360 then no doubt get this.

gbj dont believe renz's bull **** that a lie. there giving you a lot for Revolution. Its gonna have about 150-250 story chaptors and a roster of about 30-40 characters great ghraphics, and the characters looks better than their tv counter parts so if I were you get the game.

In my opinion, I'd skip over it. I never really found arcade-style games that fun. If I had to buy a naruto game, I'd buy the one that's coming out on the X360. Or...I'd just play with my Mugen =P.

Yes you should get this game, I will be getting this, Bleach the Shattered Blade, and Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkachi 3. But then again I am an Anime nut, so I can't speak for you.

Back