NBA on the Wii

vi3tmix

WiiChat Member
Dec 30, 2006
Houston, Tx
Where is it? Me and a friend (both Wii owners) were at a friend's place over the weekend, playing his 360. While Madden on the 360 just simply can't compare at all to the Wii, NBA 2k7 became a surprisingly fun game. Fast paced, decent graphics, enjoyable, etc.

I was wondering, why I can't even seem to find an announcement for a possible NBA launch title (or any basketball, for that matter) for the Wii? Has it been attempted and dumped, or what?

Just interested in seeing if anyone has any possible insight to the situation.
Same question I suppose for Soccer/Football.

This is also a question of mine. Basketball is obviously missing, and should be a great addition soon. Hockey too! These are just things we will have to continue to wait for. The Wii is just a baby yet!

The one on ps3 is sick.
I hear u actually get to shoot the ball with the controller in some modes :)
As in a motion, no button bashing.

Im afraid that the ps3 might be showing its true colours now and that its gona take over the wii.

mk_south_london said:
The one on ps3 is sick.
I hear u actually get to shoot the ball with the controller in some modes :)
As in a motion, no button bashing.

Im afraid that the ps3 might be showing its true colours now and that its gona take over the wii.

lol, good one. the sixaxis is crap when playing NBA. the wii's will probably be better, my question is when? there are people on EBGames that claim they've played the demo for Live 07 Wii that's coming out in June. If its that late, I'd wait for 08 and Online (hopefully). but has anybody else seen this. I can't wait for this and Hockey Wii.

I'd rather wait for an '08 version of any sport game if EA ever releases an '07 version of sport games. Much like Tiger Woods '07.

Back