Need for speed: carbon VS excite truck

Wiitendo

Banned
Jan 28, 2007
Mushroom kingdom :P
hey peeps which game should i get? NfP:C or excitetruck? Im looking for a fun game, with good controles, i think excitetruck cuz youcan fly through the air and do combos.

Btw in need for speed is there a cruise mode? where you just drive around, crashing and bashing and whatnot?

buy excite truck its much better than NFS. NFS is too serious but excite truck is fun and u would get used to the controls in about 15 mins or somethin!:lol:

i have excite truck and i think its brill, get excite truck...people have said that nfs is ****, but obviously thats there opinion

Get Excite truck, in Need For Speed Carbon they got all the motion sensiing messed up and it isn't that much fun unlike Excite truck

I think NFS: C is much better. I've never really played excitetruck, but NFS: C is more of a serious, realistic game. It does have a free roam mode where you can drive around, go on police chases, and do whatever you want. NFS: C also does get pretty hard at some points.

If you want a game that's just fun and will keep you giggling and laughing, get Excite Truck. If you want a more serious, realistic game (not to mention you can customize your car however you want) get NFS: C

Back