Need For Speed Undercover or Hot Pursuit for Wii?

Maldo

WiiChat Member
Mar 15, 2011
Which NFS title for Wii should I get? Hot Pursuit or Undercover?

I allready have Prostreet for ps2, and I really, REALLY want to stay away from NFS Nitro... I played played that one at target once thinking it was going to be good, but THE WHOLE THANG WAS A REALLY BAD JOKE!!!! It was like playing a crappy Hot Wheels game, but with the NFS name slaped on alongside with poor excuse of lame-o, s#!tty super deformed cars!

Is the Wii version of Hot Pursuit like the PS3 & XBOX 360 counterparts, (most of the games screenshots I found are for the latter 2 systems) or did they do a half-a$$ed job like with Nitro? I know the Wii (and PS2) versions of Undercover are almost identical it's PS3 and X360 brothers, aside from (of course) graphics, car slections and sports trailer junk extras, and etc.

I know Hot pursuit for Wii is 16:9 widescreen, 480P, and uses the Gamecube controller as an option... But does Undercover utilize the same widescreen, 480P, and GC controller features too? Or is it one or the other, or none at all?

If the Wii version of Hot Pursuit blows ballz, i'll look into Undercover as the local retailers have cpoies for around $19.99-29.99.

If anybody can help me out here, it would be really appreciated!!

all i know is both of them games got BAD reviews. i suggest getting f-zero gx for gamecube that was lots of fun...

TNX bro.

I hear the F-Zero for GC is a good racer, but those games aren't my cup of tea because I had really bad memorys of its sloppy handleing machanics on the games for N64 and SNES I played once when I was a lil tot.

I found a review on NFS HP Wii and they said it Sucks ballz!! so I won't be getting that one... but I found one review of NFS undercover on the wii that they gave a mediocore score close to the PS3 and X360 which scored low anyways. So if I see one for $15 i'll give it a shot rather than s#!tting out $50 4 a new copy of HP.

Get Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2 For PS2.it's $40 Cheaper and it's 10X Better.the

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Wii
Cons:Bad graphics,Cops Suck,can beat the game in in less than 2 hours,Opponents dont give you a Challenge,GRAPHICS SUCK,Music is ****,and using the Wiimote Suck Ass.

Pros:Nice Cars,Using Nitrous in Awesome.

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2 PS2 Cons:No Nitrous(Not That Bad),Cant Customize Car(Really dosent matter not all about customizing Cars)
Pros:Excellent Graphics,The Scenery is Outstanding,can put damage on cars,Kick Ass Cars(Ferrari,Lamborghini, Porsche, MC Laren, Mercedes Ect.)
Cops give you a GOOD Challenge(Can change Difficulty),You Can Be The Cops and Arrest Speeders,Cops Try to stop you with Roadblocks,Spike Strips, Helicopters with Missiles(Rarely does this),Bombs,Bombs with Spike Stripes inside them.the Music makes you feel like your in the Game.The Sound is outstanding,Each car Performs Different. The Wii version has 50 levels but can beat them in the First try,the PS2 version has 50 levels but is Challenging(Some levels).you can Change the Cop Difficulty if there too Hard or wanna see how they are on another Difficulty.
Plus This Game Is ONLY $10 At GAMESTOP!. it has Better Graphics and Everything Better than the Wii version and its $40 Cheaper than the Wii Version. Need Proof,Well Look At These Youtube Of Each Game And See For Yourself.

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2 PS2:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHUu2PjE3xE

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Wii:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFMmivW7V60

Last edited:
Get Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2 For PS2.it's $40 Cheaper and it's 10X Better.the

Cons:Bad graphics,Cops Suck,can beat the game in in less than 2 hours,Opponents dont give you a Challenge,GRAPHICS SUCK,Music is ****,and using the Wiimote Suck Ass.

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2 PS2 Cons:No Nitrous(Not That Bad),Cant Customize Car(Really dosent matter not all about customizing Cars)
Pros:Excellent Graphics,The Scenery is Outstanding,can put damage on cars,Kick Ass Cars(Ferrari,Lamborghini, Porsche, MC Laren, Mercedes Ect.)
Cops give you a GOOD Challenge(Can change Difficulty),You Can Be The Cops and Arrest Speeders,Cops Try to stop you with Roadblocks,Spike Strips, Helicopters with Missiles(Rarely does this),Bombs,Bombs with Spike Stripes inside them.the Music makes you feel like your in the Game.The Sound is outstanding,Each car Performs Different. The Wii version has 50 levels but can beat them in the First try,the PS2 version has 50 levels but is Challenging(Some levels).you can Change the Cop Difficulty if there too Hard or wanna see how they are on another Difficulty.
Plus This Game Is ONLY $10 At GAMESTOP!. it has Better Graphics and Everything Better than the Wii version and its $40 Cheaper than the Wii Version. Need Proof,Well Look At These Youtube Of Each Game And See For Yourself.

WOW!!!!!!!

What did they do to the Wii version?! It looks like s#!t! They (EA or whoever churned out this version) could've made it closer to the PS3/X360/PC versions, but they thought "oh noes, the others versions on wii be too intense for the retarded kiddies and their impulse lamebrain mums. So lets MAKE a better and s#!tter version on the wii to makes them feel safe and goods... Oh and lets add even more s#!t!!!!!! ". (LOL!!)

Good thing I don't Impulse buy wii titles finding out the're crap like ALOT of ppl do (Well... Whatever my sister makes me get, I borrow from a friend who got suckered into buying s#!t). Instead I take my hard earned cash on something I really wan't, like a good game/item I know of or a plastic model car kit I can use my imagination on building something better than this POS!!

Have to admit though, HP (2002) for the ps2/xbox and cube look better than... doh! what am I saying. ALL THE NFS TITLES (regards of console version) ARE BETTER THAN THIS PORT OF HP 2010 ON THE WII!!

TNX for the info and vids. If I get the "Need for speed" on a new game I want, I'll prolly get the cube or ps2 port of the old HP or Undercover for the wii or ps2 (which I heard weren't as bad as this lump OS!)

If you get Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2,get the PS2 version,it's the best version of it. here are the Differences of the Xbox,PS2 and Gamecube Version:The PS2 version was made by EA Black Box while the Xbox/PC/NGC version was produced by EA Seattle.
The PS2 pulled an average 9/10 while the Xbox/PC/NGC version pulled 7 or 8/10.
There are a few differences such as mirrored tracks are produced for the Xbox/PC/NGC version while the PS2 has two weather conditions, Sunny & Overcast.
The PS2 version has two extra cars, the Ferrari 360 Mondena & Porsche 911 Turbo Pursuit Edition.
The PS2 version contains traffic in the Championship mode. The games each have a different menu, HUD & event tree.
In the PS2 version, it takes getting busted by the Police 3 times for you to be arrested, but in the Xbox/PC/NGC version, it only takes *getting busted once for you to be arrested.

WOW!!!!!!!

What did they do to the Wii version?! It looks like s#!t! They (EA or whoever churned out this version) could've made it closer to the PS3/X360/PC versions, but they thought "oh noes, the others versions on wii be too intense for the retarded kiddies and their impulse lamebrain mums. So lets MAKE a better and s#!tter version on the wii to makes them feel safe and goods... Oh and lets add even more s#!t!!!!!! ". (LOL!!)

Good thing I don't Impulse buy wii titles finding out the're crap like ALOT of ppl do (Well... Whatever my sister makes me get, I borrow from a friend who got suckered into buying s#!t). Instead I take my hard earned cash on something I really wan't, like a good game/item I know of or a plastic model car kit I can use my imagination on building something better than this POS!!

Have to admit though, HP (2002) for the ps2/xbox and cube look better than... doh! what am I saying. ALL THE NFS TITLES (regards of console version) ARE BETTER THAN THIS PORT OF HP 2010 ON THE WII!!

TNX for the info and vids. If I get the "Need for speed" on a new game I want, I'll prolly get the cube or ps2 port of the old HP or Undercover for the wii or ps2 (which I heard weren't as bad as this lump OS!)

I Dont recommended you get NFS Undercover.it has gotten Bad reviews scene it came Out and is Terrible

Back