need help, cant move on!!!

ns12228

WiiChat Member
Mar 29, 2008
i am at "The city in the sky" and stuck! going into the eastern wing, room 1F: clawshot room, i came back out of the room before getting the key, and the dragon destroyed the bridge. i cant figure out how to get back over there to get the key so i can get the double claw-shot. Please Help!!!!

ns12228 said:
i am at "The city in the sky" and stuck! going into the eastern wing, room 1F: clawshot room, i came back out of the room before getting the key, and the dragon destroyed the bridge. i cant figure out how to get back over there to get the key so i can get the double claw-shot. Please Help!!!!
I was just at City in the Sky like a week ago, and I forget how to do it.

Maybe, since I can't help you, why don't you use a Walkthrough thing. I always use the Walkthough and it helps me. Why don't you use it, and good luck!

For me, I found City in The Sky pretty easy.

Did you kill two winged guys? If you did then did a giant ball drop in the room? It so then hookshot to it (wearing your iron boots) and you will pull a switch. Once the switch is pulled a fan starts in the floor. You have to grab a bird thing and jump into the fan(BEWARE: the fan turns off after a while, it switches on and off)if it works then you will be lifted into the sky and onto the platform across the room.

need help. where do i go to find the rod of the heavens? if it's the divinonation rod why won't it work?

Back