Need Help? Come Here

Snowy Mountain

Hi, hope you can help.

I'm stuck in the room in the Yetis house where you have to slide three boxes around the floor onto the switch in the middle of the floor. No matter what I just can't figure it out to get them lined up.

Cheers

im stuck where link turns into a wolf altho i already digged and got to the other side tho midna now left me and went into a cage and i neeed help to get out of the place

soccerfreak I think I know where you are is it in like a sewer? if so there's a chian you have to pull on in the other direction from the cage that will lower the water then go back to the cage and there's a hole in the wall on the side....although it is a bit hard to tell where you are....

soccerfreak said:
im stuck where link turns into a wolf altho i already digged and got to the other side tho midna now left me and went into a cage and i neeed help to get out of the place
I told you what to do.:crazy:

Has anybody been able to get the chest that is outside of the City, its at the exit where you buy teh hot spring water from i think, but i dont think you are able to even get the chest, its too high up to make Link jump and being a wolf i havent been able to get there. Can any body help me with getting this chest, it has been annoying the hell out of me

deity link i no what u mean by the hole that ur supposed to crawl through near the cage though the hole is a bit below the surface of the water and i cant reach that low so i need to know how to go that low into the hole.

Just starting

Ok I just bought my wii last Friday. I also bought Zelda. I'm already stuck. I made it throught the first part where you heard the goats. I'm stuck on the second part. I know the cat has something to do with it, as well as the monkey. I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I can usually get past these but I think I'm making it harder than it needs to be.

ok crazy i need help. im at the part when i crawl through the other side to midna in the sewage place so now i need to no what im supposed to do when i get to the other side of midna how do i get out of the hole place...?

quills said:
Ok I just bought my wii last Friday. I also bought Zelda. I'm already stuck. I made it throught the first part where you heard the goats. I'm stuck on the second part. I know the cat has something to do with it, as well as the monkey. I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I can usually get past these but I think I'm making it harder than it needs to be.
I had the same problem with throwing the hawk to his the monkey because I was to far. So your supposed to,
Step 1: Climb the branches to get to the guy who showed you how to blow the leaves.
Step 2: Jump to the other platform where you first blew the leaves.
Step 3: When your at that platform, next to you, you'll see the roof of a pink house, so than jump on that.
Step 4: Now you will be able to reach the next platform, so jump from the pink roof onto the next platform.
Step 5: Once your there you will see no leaves. So what you do is jump to the next platform and you will be closer and there will be leaves to blow there.
Step 6: Blow it, and point the hawk to the monkey and you will hit it and you will get the basket.

soccerfreak said:
ok crazy i need help. im at the part when i crawl through the other side to midna in the sewage place so now i need to no what im supposed to do when i get to the other side of midna how do i get out of the hole place...?

have you tried to hang on the hooks that hang down from the ceiling if so one of them makes water rush in to the deep areas then swim across the spike then the rest is simple just pull down more chains

Back