Need Help? Come Here

what do you mean because i alrdy got past the part where i go to the other side of midna i need to now like get out of the hole place wut do i do...? lol u cnt blame me this is my first zeld a game to ever play

I beat the legend of zelda 2 times on 2 files.
It was easy, you can ask me for help if you need to.

Hi, just got my wii like two days ago and got Zelda. I am at the part in the begining. I already got the basket and knocked down the bee hive and got the fishing rod. I know i have to get the cat to the store so i can get the slingshot. how do i get the cat back. What do i do? does it have something to do with the fishing rod?:tard:

EDIT: yea i was retarded when i did this post. I figured it out. I caught he fish and the cat took it and then i got the slingshot then went back to my house and got the sword. now i'm off chasing a monkey.YAY!

Last edited:
Could someone help please. I have almost all the monkeys. I know I need to go through a tunnel to get the 7th monkey I think. I can't get past those stupid things coming out of the floor. Do I need to hit them with the boomerang or what?

lyinize said:
Could someone help please. I have almost all the monkeys. I know I need to go through a tunnel to get the 7th monkey I think. I can't get past those stupid things coming out of the floor. Do I need to hit them with the boomerang or what?
Just go around them.

I NEED HELP!! Ok, im collecting all the little golden bugs...and i wanna get them asap...i've gotten all the bugs except the snail in Temple of Time, can i get that right now if im at the Gerudo desert part? or do i have to beat gerudo desert then snowpeak then i can go to Temple of time? THanks! If i can go to temple of time, where is it? please give me a detail location thanks!

Ok

well you need to fish two fish, it's called fish on :p

wel when you got the first fish nothing happened, but when you fish the second fish the cat tries to get it, and it'll come back to the shop, and you'll be able to buy something that you might need;)

hope that helps bit

Hi karven! Can people stop trying to stop the thread. (you just started karven so thats ok)

Ok m8 will do ;) was just trying to help out , but i understand that people more like it here to ask those questions ,

Back