Need help on Harry Potter Five!!!

Fencefry

WiiChat Member
May 27, 2007
Before you read my problem anyone who is considering buying this, it's a great game, but if you have weak arms, don't buy it, some mof the spells can cause joint problems for a few momemts :sick:

Anyway, My problem is I can't find the gargoyles or however you spell it. I've found 3 out of 5 of them but I can't find anymore, I found the one with its partner missing, the one in the grassy courtyard, and the one by DADA classroom. Any help?

Fencefry said:
Before you read my problem anyone who is considering buying this, it's a great game, but if you have weak arms, don't buy it, some mof the spells can cause joint problems for a few momemts :sick:

Anyway, My problem is I can't find the gargoyles or however you spell it. I've found 3 out of 5 of them but I can't find anymore, I found the one with its partner missing, the one in the grassy courtyard, and the one by DADA classroom. Any help?

I played (AND completed) this game....have you got the gargoyle half way up one of the tower stairs? and there is also another gargoyle in the courtyard with the broken staircase (cant remember its name)

Ya, thanks, I've got them now, but its been 8 hrs and im over 80% done with the game, and I was hoping for a longer total playing time than that.

Back